Created especially for on-air news & sports broadcasting, announcing & interviews, this rugged stereo headset offers natural, highly intelligible and focused vocal reproduction, closed-back circumaural (around-the-ear) ear cups to seal out background noise, and a high-output dynamic microphone mounted on a flexible gooseneck boom.
The headset’s microphone has a cardioid polar pattern tailored for pickup of speech with maximum voice intelligibility over a wide range of frequencies. It is more sensitive to sound originating directly in front of the element, making it useful in reducing pickup of unwanted sounds. The flexible gooseneck boom swivels for easy positioning on either the right or left side.
- Microphone features polar pattern and frequency response tailored for natural, highly intelligible vocal reproduction
- Closed-back circumaural ear cups help seal out crowd noise and other background distractions
- Neodymium magnets in microphone and headphones for high output level & detailed sound reproduction
- Cardioid pickup pattern of the dynamic microphone rejects off-axis sounds
- Boom-mounted microphone can be positioned on the left or right side
- Adjustable cushioned headband and lightweight design for long-wearing comfort
- Rugged design with user-replaceable cable and ear pads
- Detachable cable (BPCB1) terminates in 3-pin XLRM-type connector for microphone and ¼” 3-conductor for headphone
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Audio Technica
There are currently no product reviews.
<p>One Year, parts and labour against manufacturer defects (Import Series and 3000 Series Wireless - Two Years; Artist Elite, 4000/5000 Series Wireless, 40 Series, many Broadcast Series, Midnight Blues and Value Cable - Five Years; Premium Cable - Lifetime).</p>