The Classic Series from Furman brings together superior protection and outstanding performance in a sturdy, rack-mountable design. The Classic Series features Furman’s revolutionary Series Multi-Stage Protection (SMP), Linear Filtering Technology (LiFT), and Extreme Voltage Shutdown (EVS). Together, these technologies comprise what is, without question, one of the world's most advanced and comprehensive transient voltage surge supressors.
- Maximum Output Current: 15 amps
- Line Cord: Captive 3/14 AWG, 10 ft. black cord with NEMA 15 plug
- Pull-out Lights: Two multi-LED, dimmable lamps
- BNC Socket w/Switch: Rear rack lamp, 12VAC 500MA maxx (lamp not included)
- Operating Voltage: 90 to 139 VAC
- Spike Protection Mode: Line to neutral, zero ground leakage
- Spike Clamping Voltage: 188 VAC peak @ 3,000 Amps
- Response Time: 1 nanosecond
- Maximum Surge Current: 6,500 Amps
- Noise Attenuation: 10 dB @ 10 kHz, 40 dB @ 100 kHz, 50 dB @ 500 kHz
- Dimensions: 19” W x 10.5” D x 1.75” H
- Weight: 12 lbs.
- Power Consumption: 12 watts
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Furman Sound
There are currently no product reviews.
BAT1500-EXT Battery: 2-year limited warranty
Elite Series: 3-year limited warranty
F1000/F1500 UPS Series: 3-year limited warranty, 2 years on the batteries
In Wall & In Line AC Conditioners: 3-year limited warranty
Power Station Series
PST-2+6 and PST-6: 1-year limited warranty
PST-8 and PST-8D: 3-year limited warranty
Reference Series i: 5-year limited warranty