• 4 channel DMX Dimmer Pack
• Digital display- used to set starting DMX address channels and set all other menu options
• Selectable 1, 2, or 4 channel operation
• Adjustable master dim level.
• Two three prong Edison sockets per channel
• 3 pin XLR DMX Input & Output
• Four LED’s display channel activity
• External channel fuses for quick and easy replacement
• Sleek reversible mounting panel on the rear
• Zero crossing circuitry for protection of transformer loads when switching
• 16 built in Chases when in Chase mode with adjustable speed setting
• Use in conjunction with Elation; DMX Operator Pro, Stage Setter-8, Scene
• Reversible mounting brackets.
• Setter, Scene Setter-48, Stage Desk-16 or any universal DMX controller
• Power Input: 120V ~ 60Hz
• Maximum Load: 10A per channel / 20A total
• Dimensions: 10.25”L x 8.25”W x 3”H
• Weight: 6 lbs
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized American DJ
There are currently no product reviews.
<li>Lighting Products = 1-year (365 days) Limited Warranty (Such as: Special Effect Lighting, Intelligent Lighting, UV lighting, Strobes, Fog Machines, Bubble Machines, Mirror Balls, Par Cans, Trussing, Lighting Stands etc. excluding LED and lamps) </li>
<li>Laser Products = 1 Year (365 Days) Limited Warranty (excluding laser diodes which have a 6 month limited warranty)</li>
<li>L.E.D. Products = 2-year (730 days) Limited Warranty (excluding motors, PCB boards, and power supplies, which have a 1-year (365 day Limited Warranty) batteries which have a 180 day limited warranty). Only the L.E.D.s carry a 2-year warranty (excluding StarTec Series which a carries a 1 Year Limited Warranty) Note: 2 Year Warranty only applies to purchases within the United States.</li>
<li>ADJ DMX Controllers = 2 Year (730 Days) Limited Warranty (excluding faders and tact switches)</li>