The D/S-CIJ3 is the ideal choice in installations requiring the passive mixing of two unbalanced line level audio sources to feed a mono balanced (or unbalanced) audio line.
The D/S-CIJ3 is a complete unbalanced line-level audio input module. The front panel features two gold plated phono jacks and a single stereo mini-jack, intended for mono or stereo consumer level sources. An input signal may be connected to either the phono jacks or to the mini-jack. The left and right signal inputs are combined and balanced through audio transformers configured to reject induced hum. A mono line-level output is provided on the rear-panel detachable terminal block for connection to a 10 kΩ or higher input impedance line-level module or equipment input.
- Stereo Inputs to Mono Output
- Stereo Inputs on RCA Jacks and Stereo Mini-Jack
- Unbalanced to Balanced Conversion Without Gain
- Transformer Isolation for Unbalanced Line Inputs
- Hum Cancellation on Unbalanced Line Inputs
- Line-Level Output to Feed 10 kΩ Equipment Inputs
- Output Connections on Detachable Terminal Block
- Mix Stereo Inputs to Mono Balanced
- Available in RDL White/Gray (D-CIJ3)
- Available in Stainless Steel (DS-CIJ3)
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized RDL Radio Design Labs
There are currently no product reviews.
Radio Design Labs, Inc., also referred to as RDL®, warrants to the Purchaser that products manufactured by RDL are free from defects in material and workmanship. This warranty applies to the period of three
years from the date of shipment, except for component parts or products purchased from other sources and supplied by RDL. Such component parts or products bear
only the warranty of the manufacturer thereof in effect at the time of shipment to the Purchaser.