Tripp Lite's TLP712B surge suppressor offers economical AC surge suppression for protection of workstations, desktop PCs, telecom systems and other sensitive electronics. AC surge suppression shields connected equipment from damage and performance problems due to transient surges. TLP712B offers 7 total outlets, 12 foot cord and diagnostic LED to confirm surge suppression in present. AC suppression rated at 1080 joules shields equipment from surges and line noise. Attractive black suppressor housing with keyhole mounting slots and 1 designated transformer plug outlet offer convenient protection of desktop computer equipment and accessories. $25,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance.
- 7 outlets / 12-ft cord
- Surge suppression rating: 1080 joules
- Attractive black housing
- EMI/RFI noise filtering
- Can accommodate 1 transformer without blocking remaining outlets
- Diagnostic LED indicate protection present & ground present
- Keyhole supports for wall mounting
- $25,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance (U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico only) covers connected equipment
- Automatic shutoff cuts power to outlets when the protection circuit has been compromised
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Tripp Lite
There are currently no product reviews.