he USB-EC100M is a 4-port USB 2.0 extender. It extends 4 USB devices to 100m away from the host (computer) using one Cat5e/6 cable. If connected to a Ethernet Switch, it can extend 4 USB devices to 200m away from the host using two 100m Cat5e/6 cables.
The maximum transfer speed of USB 2.0 devices can go up to 480Mbps and the actual transfer speed of this product is 150Mbps. It integrates 10/100Mbps Fast Ethernet MAC/PHY and is Embedded Ethernet 802.3/3u transceiver, and compatible 100Base-TX and 10Base-T PMD level standards. This device supports Windows XP, Vista 32bit and 64bit, Windows 7 32bit and 64bit, Windows 8 32bit and 64bit.
- Extend 4 USB devices at the time.
- Compatible USB 2.0 specification.
- Supports high speed (150Mbps), full speed (12 Mbps) or low-speed (1.5 Mbps) USB devices.
- USB devices can work with Cat5e/6 cable up to 100 meters.
- If connected to Ethernet Switch, it can extend a USB device to 200m away from the host using two Cat5e/6 cables.
- Integrates 10/100Mbps Fast Ethernet MAC/PHY.
- Compatible 100Base-TX and 10Base-T PMD level standards.
- Embedded Ethernet 802.3/3u transceiver.
- Supports MDI/MDIX auto crossover function (Auto-MDIX).
- Supports major Ethernet protocols TCP/IP.
- Supports OS: Windows XP, Vista 32bit and 64bit, Windows 7 32bit and 64bit.
- Not compatible with MAC or Linux operating systems, Window’s only
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized AVShop
There are currently no product reviews.