The Behringer NCAT5E-50M uses an EtherFLEX ruggedised cable structure includes 4 pairs of stranded wires AWG 26, able to withstand repeated flexing and stress much better than solid wires. The wires are surrounded by conductive foil and additional braided shielding for consistently high rejection ratios against EMI, RF and ESD. Its inner FRNC jacket is separated from the rugged outer FLEX PUR jacket by a thin layer of talc powder, for improved cable handling properties.
But the NCAT5E-50M is not only flexible in terms of its superior mechanical properties—it also can be deployed in many situations. If a single 50 m run is not sufficient, you can extend two cables to 100 m using the optional Neutrik NE8FF connector. Simply unwind the cable from the drum. If you need AES50 connections exceeding the typical 100 metre limit of CAT5 Ethernet, KLARK TEKNIK’s DN9610 Extenders or DN9620 Repeaters provide a very cost effective solution.
- Tour-Grade Ruggedised and Screened Cat5e Network Cable (50 Metre Reel)
- Original ultra-rugged and highly flexible Neutrik* etherFLEX Cat5e cable
- Length 50 metres
- Tested for both AES50 and EtherSound* audio networking
- Dual shielding for protection against EMI and ESD interference
- Dual jacket construction with PUR and FRNC layers for enhanced cable resilience
- Shielded Hirose RJ45 protected by Neutrik etherCON connectors on both end
- Robust and lightweight Schill* cable drum, with auxiliary winder and integrated brea
- Extend two 50 m cables to 100 m using optional Neutrik NE8FF connector (not included
- Rubber caps on etherCON connectors cover terminals during setup and transport
- Straps secure cable ends during transportation
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Behringer
There are currently no product reviews.
<p>BEHRINGER and BUGERA products sold in Canada are covered under the MUSIC Group Limited warranty as described on www.behringer.com/support and www.bugera-amps.com/support.<br />
BEHRINGER AND BUGERA products are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 12 months from date of purchase from a Canadian retailer, unless a different period is stated in the Owner’s manual. Some exclusions may apply.<br />
To obtain warranty service the product must be returned along with a proof of purchase from an authorized Canadian dealer using the following procedure:</p>
<li>Contact MUSIC Group by one of the following means:
<li>On the web, for BEHRINGER products at www.behringer.com/support and for BUGERA products at www.bugera-amps.com/support.</li>
<li>By telephone 1-425-939-3299</li>
<li>You will be issued a return authorization number along with specific instructions on where to send or deliver your defective product.</li>
<li>Securely pack and label the product with the return authorization number clearly on the exterior of the carton. Cartons without this number will be refused. Any product hand delivered to a service depot does not require packaging.</li>
<p>You will be notified by the service depot when your product has been repaired and it will be sent to your address on file or await pickup if hand delivered. Warranty repairs are generally completed within 21 days.</p>