Chassis connector, power-in, 3/16'' flat tab terminals, blue
The powerCON is a locking 3 conductor equipment AC connector with contacts for line, neutral and pre-mating ground contact. It replaces appliance couplers wherever a very rugged solution in combination with a locking device is needed in order to guarantee a safe power connection.
Attention: The powerCON is a connector without breaking capacity, i.e. the powerCON should not be connected or disconnected under load or live!
Features & Benefits
- Locking 20 A / 250 V ac appliance coupler
- 3 contacts for line, neutral and premating safety ground
- Power-in (blue) and power-out (grey) versions with different keying to avoid the possibility of intermating
- Fast and easy twist lock latching system
- Extremely robust and reliable
- Ergonomic design
- User friendly latch design for easy handling
- UL, cUL recognized components
- VDE certified
- SEV approved
- Branded with unique hologram - guarantees genuine and authentic Neutrik product
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Neutrik
There are currently no product reviews.