The 32 A powerCON is an extremely robust and reliable locking single phase AC appliance cable connector for high current capacity (32 A rated). It is conceived as a non-standardized 3 pole connection system without breaking capacity to serve the needs of high power distribution systems and supplies for professional audio and lighting equipment and installations. The connectors comprise of contacts for phase, neutral and protective earth (ground) conductors rated for currents up to 32 A and for voltages up to 250V.
Features & Benefits
- 250 V ac, 32 A single-phase (for ambient temperatures up to 35°C)
- Premating contact for protective earth
- Fast and easy locking system to prevent unintentional disengagement
- Cable O.D. Range: 8 - 20 mm
- Wiring with screw-type terminals for wires 2.5 to 6.0 mm² (AWG 14 - 10)
- Excellent cable handling and protection
- Extremely robust and reliable
- VDE, UL, cUL and JET approved
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Neutrik
There are currently no product reviews.