Chassis connector with black chromium plating, 4 solder contacts, 1 LC-Duplex feedthrough socket and 1 shell ground contact (for SMPTE cable shield), waterproof acc. to IP 65, front panel mount
The chassis connector acts as a "feed-through" allowing simplified installations by connecting a conventional LC-Duplex on the rear. It is built in the standard D size shell and features an automatic sealing cover for maximum dust and dirt protection and a Push-Pull locking mechanism for safe connection. Colored sealings are included to identify the fiber mode.
Not compatible to SMPTE 344M standard. Suitable for indoor (studio) camera links considering specific conditions acc. to IEC 60664-1 like pollution degree 1, overvoltage category 1 and rated voltage.
Features & Benefits
- Suggested OEM equipment connector due to LC front compatibility
- Designed as feedthrough with automatic sealing shutter
- Shutter with silicone gasket protects optical connection from dust and dirt
- Suitable for indoor (studio) camera links considering specific conditions acc. to IEC 60664-1 like pollution degree 1, overvoltage category 1 and rated voltage
- Accommodates standard LC connectors on the rear for simple installation
- Connection on the front side either by rugged opticalCON or standard LC connector
- The low cost of the chassis connector makes it a viable alternative to traditional connectors in fixed installations
- Water resistant according to IP65 ingress protection in mated condition
- In case of limited space the chassis can be mounted without rubber gasket. IP rating for this is IP52.
- Color coded rubber sealing to identify fiber mode:
- Multimode - black
- Single mode PC - blue
- Single mode APC - green
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Neutrik
There are currently no product reviews.