Grounded BNC chassis connector, feedthrough in nickel D-shape housing
Neutrik's BNC chassis connectors offer a true 75 Ω design for serial and digital (HD) signals. The machined brass connector body provides an extremely rugged and non-abrasive connection over long term use and is in addition recessed and therefore well protected in a D-shape housing (audio industry standard).
Features & Benefits
- Gold plated cage type center contact
- True 75 Ω design meets the stringent HD requirements
- Grounded panel mount
- Standard D-shape housing - provides flush mounting and protection from demage
- Color coding possible
New cage type contact
- Closed contact design - extremely robust
- Gold plated cage type clip - best possible shielding and lowest contact resistance
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Neutrik
There are currently no product reviews.