3 pole female cable connector, RF-protected, gold contacts
Cable O.D.: 5.4 - 6.2 mm
Crimp Size Shield: 6.5 mm (hex)
The XCC XLR cable connector Series with circumferential shield contact provides excellent RF-protection to transmit digital audio signals most efficient and reliable. This XLR features a coaxial ground spring and a coaxial hex crimp ferrule at the cable entrance for proper and reliable transition of the shield to the shell.
Features & Benefits
- 3 pole cable connector with a circumferential shield contact for best EMI protection
- XCCR coding ring to indicate digital AES signals included
- Rugged zinc diecast shell, long lasting and durable
- Chuck type strain relief system for secure clamping of cables
- Boot with rubber gland gives high protection against bending stresses
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Neutrik
There are currently no product reviews.