This 3.5mm TRRS to XLR cable allows you to connect a pro XLR mic to your iPhone, iPod or Blackberry and take advantage of the many apps designed for audio recording on a Smartphone. Using external microphones will improve the quality of your recordings. Built with phantom power blocking and impedance matching components. This cable also features a headphone monitoring tap for critical applications such as field reporters & news gathering professionals.
- Apple: iPhone 3G/3GS/4G, iPad, iPod (except early generation models with recessed headset jacks)
- Blackberry: 8110, 8120, 8130, 8220, 8230, 8300, 8310, 8320, 8330, 8520, 8900, 9000, 9500, 9530, 9630, 9700
- LG: en VTouch, LG Chocolate 3 (VX8560), LG AX585, UX585 Rhythm, LG AX840 Tritan, LG Incite CT810, LG VX11000 enV Touch, LG VX8560 Chocolate 3 Series, LG VX9700 Dare Series
- Motorola: A455 Rival, ROKR E8, EM330/ EM28, KRAVE ZN4 Cell, Q Phone PDA, QA1 Karma, QA30 Hint, ROKR E2, ROKR Z6, MOTO VE440, ZINE ZN5, Rockr E8, Razr VE20
- Nokia: 5130, 5310, 5800, 7610, E63, E75, N91, N95
- Others: HTC Android / Desire / Hero / Incredible, Nexus One, Palm Pre, Palm Pixi, Palm Treo PRO 850, Garmin Nuvifone, T-Mobile Danger Sidekick 2007/2008/2009, Microsoft Xbox 360,Nokia 5310 XpressMusic, Sharp (Sidekick Sidekick 2008 / Sidekick LX, Nextel i856, HP 6315/ Compaq iPAQ 6300
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Sescom
There are currently no product reviews.