The HDR-10 is a pocket-sized video recorder designed to capture and replay video clips. It will be especially useful to provide instant highlights in sports broadcasting.
HDR-10 allows the user to store selected highlights onto a removable media that is compatible with 2.5" SSD.
User control of the unit is via a USB or with the included jog shuttle.
- Single channel highlight replay recorder
- Internal 4GB Buffer to capture and review the event
- 3G/HD SDI input, output and loop through with embedded audio
- Included SH-1 Jog/Shuttle knob as a control input device
- GPI interface allows other devices such as switcher to trigger the playback
- Recording file formats: MOV
- Support NTFS format without 2GB/4GB file limitation
- LISN (Local Interconnect Synchronous Network) connection between main unit, remote controller and other devices
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Datavideo
There are currently no product reviews.