The new Atomos Shogun is the world's first 12G SDI & 4K HDMI I/O monitor, recorder, deck and features a stunning 1920x1080 SuperAtom IPS 7" touchscreen 325 PPI 179-degree viewing. 400nit brightness and multi-frequency (48/50/60Hz) operation, depending on video input, giving super-smooth monitoring and playback.
The Shogun utilises both 4K and HD clean output from HDMI cameras such as the latest Sony A7S, Panasonic GH4, 4K SDI C500, and can record 24, 25 or 30p from the camera and up to 120fps HD if the camera is capable. It also has genlock in for synced playout and features optional Wifi for remote control from iOS or Android devices. Improved audio handling with the included Lemo breakout cable for XLR Audio gives balanced audio, mic and Phantom power.
Like the Samurai and Ninja Blade, Shogun allows you to set up the shot with waveform and monitor assist tools, record pristine, 422 10-bit images straight from the camera sensor directly, all to inexpensive single SSDs or RAIDed HDDs, captured using 4K/HD ProRes, Uncompressed RAW Cinema DNG or Avid DNxHD codecs.
RECORD 4K & RAW:
Record straight from the camera's sensor in pristine 4K Apple ProRes or Cinema DNG Raw* over HDMI and 12G-SDI. Seamlessly switch between 4K cameras with HDMI to SDI and SDI to HDMI conversion.
HIGH END HD:
For HD recording, the Shogun is our most advanced product to date. Boasting 10-bit Apple ProRes recording, high frame rate 1080p120/60/50 and 2-way conversion between HDMI and SDI. The HD world is not forgotten with Shogun.
4K MADE AFFORDABLE:
We've tamed the complexity and cost of 4K. Record 5 hours of 4K ProRes 422 HQ on a 2TB HDD using our optional RAID caddy system for less than $100, or to SSD or CFast. There are no hidden leasing costs for codecs after purchase - its all included in the price with Shogun.
FULL HD DIRECTOR'S MONITOR:
A stunning 7.1" 1920 x 1200 320ppi screen with 178° viewing angle, makes Shogun perfect as a director's monitor. With class leading features like waveform, focal assist, zebra, calibration and 2:1 zoom it's the perfect tool for perfect shot setup.
Monitor & Record from your Camera, Mac and PC:
- Open up Apple ProRes and Avid DNxHD* post production quality to thousands of devices (cameras, projectors, tablets, phones, game consoles, medical and industrial equipment).
- Record 4K (3840 x 2160) progressive 24, 25, 30 & up to 120 frames per second in Full HD (1920 x 1080)
- Spectacular 7-inch 1920 x 1200 325ppi 400nits SuperAtom IPS capacitive touchscreen fully calibrated to SMPTE Rec. 709 with 100% gamut and D65 white point out of the box
- AtomoOS Comprehensive Toolset - Waveform monitor, RGB parade display, Luma Overlay, Vectorscope with Zoom, and Test Pattern Generator for signal calibration.
- 4K Hdmi I/O along with 12G-SDI I/O with the ability to Genlock to an external reference signal for the Shoguns's SDI playout.
- 2 x raided Hard Disks or Solid State Drives for faster, more reliable write speeds to manage extra long 4k record times.
- Breakout lemo cable offers full balanced XLR, line/mic, and phantom power input as well as a 2 channel balanced output.
- Shogun Main Unit
- Atomos Carry case
- 5 x Master Caddy II
- 1 X 5200mAh Battery (N, L Series Compatible)
- Single 1000mA AC Battery Charger (US, UK, EU, AU Plug)
- HDD/SSD Docking Station
- D-TAP Battery connection
- 1 x Lemo to Balanced XLR, Phantom, Mic Breakout Cable
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Atomos