The Datavideo SE-2800 is a cost-effective,broadcast-quality switcher. Featuring 8 or 12 digital and analogue inputs, it is designed for live events and TV programmes that need to blend a variety of video and audio sources. Thanks to its small form factor, the SE-2800 is ideal for use in a portable rack unit or in outside broadcast vehicles.
Producing superb 4:2:2 10 bit broadcast quality pictures with versatile input/output configurations, the SE-2800 also has powerful, easy to use effects, such as dual picture in picture (PIP), downstream keyer (DSK) and logo insertion.
Dual-Screen Multiscreen Viewer As Standard
Multiscreen monitoring is available on two HDMI monitors (not supplied). They can be used to monitor video and audio in a number of different configurations. For each set up, embedded audio level indication is available on all inputs and the Program window.
- Supports 8 HD or SD Inputs in a variety of configurations:
- HD Mode
1) 8 HD-SDI
2) 6 HD-SDI + 2 HDMI
- SD Mode
1) 8 SD-SDI
2) 4 SD-SDI + 4 composite video (CVBS)
3) 4 SDI +2 HDMI + 2 CVBS
- 3 SDI Outputs assignable to AUX, Program (PGM), Preview (PVW)or PGM clean - Built-in SD down-scaler on CH-3 SDI output
- 2 HDMI outputs for multiview monitoring
- Audio I/O
- Input: 4 analogue balanced XLR
- Output: 2 analogue balanced XLR. Supports embedded audio SDIoutput from 4-CH XLR Audio input
- Two DSK, supports Key and Fill
- Cut, Mix and Wipe with borders
- Clock on screen
- Countdown counter on multiscreen
- Two PIP displays with user-defined borders
- Tally, GPI interface and RJ45 for firmware upgrade
- DC 12V operation voltage, available for mobile use
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Datavideo
There are currently no product reviews.