Titler Pro 4 offers a host of features including 3D text extrusion, custom lighting and dynamic animations. It hosts OpenFX plugins like GenArts Sapphire and more for enhanced results. Whether generating titles for indie films or primetime, Titler Pro 4 is the editor’s choice for unparalleled titling.
NewBlue Titler Pro 4 quickly delivers polished 2D & 3D text and graphics natively in your NLE. Its Title Designer and Quick Edit™ features provide a simple workflow and eliminate the need for expensive motion graphics software. Titler Pro offers a wide array of built-in styles, templates and animations for a quick start, as well as a wealth of powerful design features for creating and customizing animated titles from the ground up. Titler Pro 4 offers a host of features including 3D text extrusion, custom lighting and dynamic animations. It hosts OpenFX plugins like GenArts Sapphire and more for enhanced results. Whether generating titles for indie films or primetime, Titler Pro 4 is the editor’s choice for unparalleled titling.
- Rich drag and drop animations
- 2D & 3D Vector Text
- Multi-Title Management featuring Quick Edit™
- Shape and Text Extrusion
- EPS & PSD File Support
- OpenFX Support (GenArts Sapphire, Red Giant, HitFilm)
- NLE-integrated & Stand-Alone Workflows
- Resolution independent [beyond 4K]
- Caching – Title caching for improved timeline performance
- PSD Import – Import, manipulate and animate Photoshop Design directly in Titler Pro 4.
- Open FX Support – Add effects and transitions from OpenFX supported software.
- New Interface Skin Options – Choose the skin to match your NLE with 3 skin options
- QE Library and Template Adding – Explore or add design templates directly from the Quick Edit interface.
- Preview and Render Quality Options – Adjust preview and render quality to maximize Titler Pro’s performance.
- Ctrl+ Drag for Copy – Quickly create copies of objects, text and paragraphs
- Guidelines and Rulers – Apply guidelines and rulers for precise alignment
- Safe Margin Options – Activate a range of safe margins to fit your productions needs.
- Redesigned Marking Grid – Simplified marking grids to assist in title layout
- Snapping to Grid or Guideline – Snapping functionality simplifies alignment and subtle adjustments.
- Text Fit Modes – Fit text to a variety of bounding boxes
- Vertical Align – Vertically align text
- Timeline Snapping to Frames – Snap to frames for easy timeline placement
- Timeline Trim Modes – Choose the trim mode to set animations length and more.
- Object Locking – Lock text and objects together for consistent movement
- Grouping – Group text and paragraphs for quick adjustments
- Home and End Keys to Move Cursors – Move cursor with home and end keys
- Close Titler Pro with Ctrl/Cmd+Q – Quickly close Titler Pro with new quick key.
- Bounding Box Object Masking – Set boundaries for moving text with masks
- Library Custom Saving – Save custom designs in fully functional library interface.
- Video Texture Trimmer – Adjust start and stop time of video textured text
- RGB Mode in Color Picker – Find colors with HEX or RBG mode
- Intel HD Support – Intel HD processor support
- Additive Blend Mode – Brighten vectors with new blend mode.
- More Color and Gradient Variables – Change design template color and gradients
Recommended System Requirements
- 2 GHz processor (multicore or multiprocessor CPU recommended for HD)
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB RAM or greater recommended for HD)
- 250 MB hard-disk space for installation
- OpenGL 2.1-capable graphics card and minimum 256MB VRAM
- 512MB VRAM or higher recommended for HD
- Mac OS X v 10.6.8, v10.7.2 or later
- Microsoft® Windows® XP (SP 3 or later), Vista® (SP 2 or later), Windows 7 or later
- Supports 64-bit video editing applications only
Video Editing Host Compatibility
- Adobe After Effects 5.5+
- Adobe Premiere CS6/6.5, CC
- Apple Final Cut Pro X
- Avid Media Composer & Symphony 6+
- Black Magic DaVinci Resolve 11+
- Grass Valley EDIUS 7 & 8
- HitFilm 3 Pro
- Sony Vegas Pro 10+ (64-bit OpenX)
- Titler Standalone Host
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized NewBlueFX
There are currently no product reviews.