Smooth your shaky footage with NewBlue Stabilizer. This breakthrough plugin analyzes your video, identifies areas of instability and corrects it. If you’re shooting hand-held, using a GoPro™ or trying to achieve a natural look, you'll love using Stabilizer.
Get the look of a steadicam without the equipment using Stabilizers built-in analysis and stabilization engine.
Powerful Image Analysis
Fix shaky, jittery footage with powerful image analysis.
No Consistent Tracking Point Needed
Use Stabilizer to steady a flying object or emphasize edges to allow your subject to move. Even works without a consistent point to track!
Recommended System Requirements
- 2 GHz processor (multicore or multiprocessor CPU recommended for HD)
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB RAM or greater recommended for HD)
- 250 MB hard-disk space for installation
- OpenGL 2.1-capable graphics card and minimum 256MB VRAM
- 512MB VRAM or higher recommended for HD
- Mac OS X v 10.6.8, v10.7.2 or later
- Microsoft® Windows® XP (SP 3 or later), Vista® (SP 2 or later), Windows 7 or later
- Supports 64-bit video editing applications only
Video Editing Host Compatibility
- Adobe After Effects 5.0+
- Adobe Premiere CS6/6.5, CC
- Apple Final Cut Pro X
- Avid Media Composer & Symphony 6+
- Black Magic DaVinci Resolve (Not Compatible with Stabilizer)
- Grass Valley EDIUS 7 & 8
- NewBlue Titler Pro 1
- NewBlue Titler Pro 2
- NewBlue Titler Pro 3
- NewBlue Titler Pro AE
- NewBlue Titler Pro Live for Wirecast
- Sony Vegas Pro 10+ (64-bit OpenX)
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized NewBlueFX