The 711N is a twisted pair transmitter for composite video and unbalanced stereo audio signals. The 711N transmitter converts composite video and stereo audio to a twisted pair signal and the 712N receiver converts the twisted pair signal back into composite video and stereo audio signals.
- Bandwidth - 85MHz -3dB.
- Twisted Pair Input/Outputs - RJ-45 connectors.
- Looping Input - 712N (RJ-45).
- Selectable Input Signal Termination - 712N.
- Level (Gain) and EQ (Peaking) Controls - 712N.
- Power Connect™ System - Only one unit in a system, the transmitter or the receiver needs to be connected to a power source.
- System Range - Up to 400m (1200ft).
- Cable - UTP (unshielded twisted pair) or STP (shielded twisted pair) such as CAT 5.
- Compact Kramer TOOLS™ - 3 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-3T rack adapter.
VS-81ETH , 712N
||1 composite video 1Vpp/75Ω, on a BNC connector; 1 stereo unbalanced audio 4dBu/50kΩ, on two RCA connectors.
||1 RJ-45 CAT 5 shielded connector (LINE OUT).
|VIDEO MAX. SIGNAL LEVEL:
|AUDIO MAX. SIGNAL LEVEL:
|VIDEO BANDWIDTH (-3dB):
|AUDIO BANDWIDTH (-3dB):
|VIDEO S/N RATIO:
|AUDIO S/N RATIO:
|AUDIO CROSSTALK (all hostile):
||-53dB @5MHz, video into audio.
||Input: AC; line output: DC.
|AUDIO THD + NOISE:
|AUDIO 2nd HARMONIC:
||12V DC 50mA, when 712N is fed by an independent 12V supply; 135mA when feeding 712N.
||12cm x 7.15cm x 2.76cm (4.7" x 2.8" x 1.08") W, D, H.
||0.3kg (0.67lbs) approx. (each)
||Power supply, mounting bracket (each).
||RK-3T 19" rack adapter.
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Kramer Electronics
There are currently no product reviews.
Limited warranty for seven (7) years from date of original purchase.
Fiber Optic cables have a one (1) year warranty, and Cobra products have a three (3) year warranty.