The VS-41H is a high-performance switcher for HDMI signals. It reclocks and equalizes the signal and switches one of the four inputs to a single HDMI output.
- Max. Data Rate - 6.75Gbps (2.25Gbps per graphic channel).
- HDCP Compliant.
- HDTV Compatible.
- HDMI Support - Deep Color, x.v.Color™, Lip Sync, up to 7.1 Uncompressed Audio Channels.
- 3D Pass-Through.
- EDID Capture - Copies and stores the EDID from a display device.
- Dual Mode - PC and DVD Modes selectable by input.
- Flexible Control Options - Front panel, RS−232 (K−Router™ Windows®−based software is included), Ethernet & IR remote (included).
- Video Disconnect.
- Front Panel Lockout.
- Kramer Equalization & re-Klocking™ Technology - Rebuilds the digital signal to travel longer distances.
- Worldwide Power Supply. - 100−240V AC.
- Standard 19” Rack Mount Size. - 1U. Rack "ears" included.
- Conference room presentations and advertising applications.
- Rental and staging.
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Kramer Electronics
There are currently no product reviews.
Limited warranty for seven (7) years from date of original purchase.
Fiber Optic cables have a one (1) year warranty, and Cobra products have a three (3) year warranty.