The VS−211HA is a high−performance automatic standby switcher for HDMI video and unbalanced stereo audio signals. The VS−211HA can be used as a manual 2x1 switcher or automatic switcher. The switcher uses a priority input or last connected input.
- Max. Data Rate - 6.75Gbps (2.25Gbps per graphic channel).
- HDMI & HDCP Compliant.
- HDTV Compatible.
- Advanced Auto Switching - Based on video clock detection.
- Automatic Output Shutdown - If no input signal is detected after a configurable idle period.
- 3D Pass Through.
- EDID PassThru - Passes EDID signals from display to source.
- Audio Return Channel (ARC) Pass Through.
- Parallel Unbalanced Stereo Audio Switching.
- Contact Closure Remote Control - For manual switching override.
- DIP-Switches - For setting the switching mode.
- Size - Compact DigiTOOLS® - 3 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-3T rack adapter.
- Backup switching
- Boardrooms and meeting rooms
- Restaurant and entertainment venues
- Houses of worship
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Kramer Electronics
There are currently no product reviews.
Limited warranty for seven (7) years from date of original purchase.
Fiber Optic cables have a one (1) year warranty, and Cobra products have a three (3) year warranty.