The VP−771 is a high−quality presentation switcher and scaler for a variety of signals. It accepts one of nine inputs: component video, DisplayPort (DP), 3G HD−SDI, two computer graphics, two composite video and two HDMI signals. It scales the video, embeds the audio, and outputs the signal to one HDMI, one computer graphics, one 3G HD−SDI and one DGKat TP, together with digital audio, unbalanced stereo and a 2x10−watt amplified balanced stereo speaker output.
- K-IIT XL™ Picture-in-Picture Image Insertion Technology - Ultra−stable picture−in−picture, picture−and−picture, and split screen capability. Any video source can be inserted into or positioned next to any other video source with full window positioning and sizing controls.
- Kramer’s PixPerfect™ Scaling Technology - Kramer’s precision pixel mapping and high quality scaling technology. High−quality 3:2 and 2:2 pull down de−interlacing and full up and down scaling of all video input signals.
- Ultra-Fast Fade-Thru-Black (FTB™) Switching - Video switching transitions are clean and ultra fast. The video fades to black and the new input fades from black for smooth, glitch−free switching. The output signal provides constant sync so the display never glitches.
- Advanced Deinterlacing Functions - Method, sync, selectable film modes, diagonal correction and motion detection sensitivity, 3:2 and 2:2 pull−down; 24sf handling.
- HDTV Compatible.
- HDCP Compliant - The HDCP (High Definition Content Protection) license agreement allows copy−protected data on the HDMI input to pass only to the HDMI output.
- Multi-Standard Operation - SDI (SMPTE 259M and SMPTE 344M), HD−SDI (SMPTE 292M) and 3G HD−SDI (SMPTE 424M).
- Advanced Input and Output EDID Management.
- Mass Notification Emergency Communication System (MNEC) - Activates a national or campus−wide notification, immediately displayed when an emergency situation develops. It uses automatic text overlaying, either via a crawler or a full screen cover up, as well as an optional audio alert.
- DGKat™ Signal Integration - Kramer’s unique technology for converting TMDS as well as control and communication to signals that run over twisted pair cables. We strongly recommend using Kramer DGKat™ cables designed specifically for optimum performance.
- Range - Up to 90m (295ft) at 1080i, or up to 30m (98ft) at 1080p on shielded BC−DGKat524 cable. Up to 90m (295ft) at 1080i, or up to 70m (230ft) at 1080p on shielded BC−DGKat623 cable. Up to 100m (330ft) at 1080i or up to 90m (295ft) at 1080p on shielded BC−DGKat7a23 cable.
- Video Inputs - Component (Y, Pb, Pr) video on RCA connectors, DisplayPort (DP), SD/HD/3G HD−SDI (including SDI loop) on BNC connectors, 2 computer graphics on 15−pin HD connectors, 2 composite video on RCA connectors and 2 HDMI.
- Scaled Outputs - HDMI, computer graphics on a 15−pin HD connector, SD/HD/3G HD−SDI on a BNC connector and DGKat twisted pair on an RJ−45 connector.
- SDI Channeling - Select one active signal and three bypassed signals from eight embedded stereo audio channels.
- Multiple Output Resolutions - Up to 2K and 1080p.
- HDMI Deep Color Support.
- Luma Keying - Via PIP window.
- Vertical Keystoning.
- Built-in ProcAmp - Color, sharpness, contrast, brightness and gamma are set individually for each input.
- 3D Comb Filtering - Provides the best quality color separation for composite video inputs.
- Built-in Time Base Corrector - Stabilizes unstable video sources.
- Powerful Noise Reduction Filters - Temporal, block, mosquito and combing.
- Picture Zooming - Both on main and PIP window from 100% to 1600%, including separate V and H sharpness control.
- Multiple Aspect Ratio Selections - Follow input, follow output, best fit, letterbox and overscan.
- Dual Window Display - Preset picture−in−picture, picture−and−picture and split screens, as well as customized window layouts.
- Audio Inputs - 2 HDMI, 2 computer graphics and 1 DisplayPort and 1 microphone in on 3.5mm mini jacks; 2 CV and 1 S/PDIF on RCA connectors.
- Audio Outputs - 1 S/PDIF on an RCA connector, 1 unbalanced stereo audio on a 3−pin terminal block connector.
- Built-in Audio Power Amplifier - 10W per channel audio amplifier with speaker outputs.
- HDMI Audio - Embeds/de−embeds HDMI audio with delay of 0−90msec for lip−sync correction.
- Microphone Input - Supports mix and talk−over features, as well as 0−90msec delay to prevent feedback.
- Non-Volatile Memory - Saves final settings.
- Firmware Upgrades - Via Ethernet and RS−232.
- Flexible Control Options - Front panel buttons, contact closure, OSD (on−screen display) via front panel buttons or IR remote (remote control included), Control Application software for use via Ethernet and RS−232.
- Selectable Power Save Modes.
- Worldwide Power Supply - 100−240V AC.
- Size - Standard 19" (1U). Rack "ears" included.
- Projection systems in conference rooms, boardrooms, auditoriums, hotels and churches, production studios, rental and staging.
- Any application where high quality conversion and switching of multiple and different video signals to graphical data signals is required for projection purposes.
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Kramer Electronics
There are currently no product reviews.
Limited warranty for seven (7) years from date of original purchase.
Fiber Optic cables have a one (1) year warranty, and Cobra products have a three (3) year warranty.