The VP-4x8AK is a high-performance matrix switcher for computer graphics video signals, with resolutions up to and exceeding UXGA, and unbalanced stereo audio signals. The unit can route any combination of inputs and outputs and converts the audio to balanced stereo audio outputs.
- High Bandwidth - 360MHz (−3dB).
- HDTV Compatible.
- Kramer Kr-isp® Advanced Sync Processing - Ensures compatibility with a wide range of computers (even if the sync level is too low) by restoring the sync signal waveform.
- Memory Locations - Stores multiple switches as presets to be recalled and executed when needed.
- Looping Inputs.
- Take Button - Executes multiple switches all at once.
- Active Input Indication™ Reporting - Each input button on the front panel automatically lights up when the unit detects a video signal on that input.
- Delayed Switching™ Mode - Glitch−free switching of non−genlocked sources by setting the transition time of a switch from 0 to 3.5sec.
- DC Coupled Inputs and Outputs.
- Front Panel Lockout.
- Audio Level Controls - Each input and output.
- Flexible Control Options - Front panel, RS−232 (K−Router™ Windows®−based software is included), RS−485, Ethernet and IR remote (included), embedded Web page.
- Worldwide Power Supply - 100−240V AC.
- Standard 19” Rack Mount Size - 2U. Rack "ears" included.
- Professional display systems requiring a true 4x8 computer graphics and audio matrix operation.
- Multimedia and presentation source, and acceptor selection.
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Kramer Electronics
There are currently no product reviews.
Limited warranty for seven (7) years from date of original purchase.
Fiber Optic cables have a one (1) year warranty, and Cobra products have a three (3) year warranty.