The VP-211K is a high-performance switcher for computer graphics video signals, with resolutions up to and exceeding UXGA, and unbalanced stereo audio signals. When configured as a standby switcher, it switches to the secondary input upon loss of the primary input.
* High Bandwidth - 300MHz (-3dB).
* Looping Input - Input 1.
* Automatic Standby Switching - Switches from secondary input to primary input when a signal is detected.
* Control - Automatic or contact closure.
* Kr-isp® Advanced Sync Processing - Ensures compatibility with a wide range of computers (even if the sync level is too low) by restoring the sync signal waveform. Kr-isp® advanced sync processing can be enabled or disabled.
* Primary Input - Selectable.
* Active Input LED Indicators.
* Compact Kramer TOOLS™ - 3 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-3TR rack adapter.
This product replaces the VP-211DS , VP-211 , VP-211N
||2 computer graphics video on 15-pin HD connectors;2 unbalanced stereo audio on 3.5mm mini audio connectors.
||1 computer graphics video on a 15-pin HD connector;1 computer graphics video on a 15-pin HD connector (input #1 active loop);1 unbalanced stereo audio on a 3.5mm mini audio connector.
|MAX. OUTPUT LEVEL:
||Video: 1.6Vpp; Audio: >10.5Vpp.
||Video: 300MHz; Audio: >100kHz.
||Video: 71dB; Audio: 71dB weighted.
||Video: –59dB @5MHz; Audio: <–66dB @1kHz.
||Contact closure remote control, input default selection switch.
|AUDIO THD + NOISE:
|AUDIO 2nd HARMONIC:
||5V DC 200mA.
||12.1cm x 7.18cm x 2.42cm (4.76" x 2.83" x 0.95") W, D, H.
||0.3kg (0.66lbs) approx.
||Power supply (5V/2.6A), mounting bracket.
||19" rack adapters.
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Kramer Electronics
There are currently no product reviews.
Limited warranty for seven (7) years from date of original purchase.
Fiber Optic cables have a one (1) year warranty, and Cobra products have a three (3) year warranty.