The VM−24HC is a high−performance switcher and distribution amplifier for HDMI signals. The unit accepts one of two HDMI inputs and distributes the selected signal to four HDMI outputs.
- Max. Data Rate - 6.75Gbps (2.25Gbps per graphics channel).
- HDTV Compatible.
- HDCP Compliant.
- I-EDIDPro™ Kramer Intelligent EDID Processing™ - Intelligent EDID handling & processing algorithm ensures Plug and Play operation for HDMI systems.
- EDID Handling - Acquires the EDID from one output, from all connected outputs (auto−mix) or uses a default EDID.
- Kramer Equalization & re-Klocking™ Technology - Rebuilds the digital signal to travel longer distances.
- HDMI Support - With Deep Color, x.v.Color™, up to 7.1 Uncompressed Audio Channels.
- 3D Pass-Through.
- Flexible Control Options - Front panel, IR remote & RS−232.
- Desktop Size - Compact size. 2 units can be rack mounted side−by−side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK−1 adapter.
- Home theater, presentation and multimedia applications.
- Rental and staging.
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Kramer Electronics
There are currently no product reviews.
<p>Limited warranty for seven (7) years from date of original purchase.<br />
Fiber Optic cables have a one (1) year warranty, and Cobra products have a three (3) year warranty.</p>