The VP-411DS is a high-performance switcher for computer graphics video signals, with resolutions up to and exceeding UXGA, and unbalanced stereo audio signals. When configured as a standby switcher, the switching priority can be set for each of the 4 inputs.
* High Bandwidth - 300MHz (-3dB).
* HDTV Compatible.
* Looping Input - Input 1.
* Automatic Standby Switching - Priority can be set for each of the 4 inputs via DIP-switches.
* Primary Input - Selectable.
* KR-ISP™ Advanced Sync Processing - Ensures compatibility with a wide range of computers (even if the sync level is too low) by restoring the sync signal waveform. KR-ISP advanced sync processing can be enabled or disabled.
* Flexible Control Options - Front panel, RS-232 (K-Router™ Windows®-based Kramer software is included), contact closure, & IR remote (included).
* Output Disconnect.
* Front Panel Lockout.
* Desktop Size - Compact size. 2 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with an optional RK-1 rack adapter.
||4 UXGA on 15-pin HD connectors; 4 unbalanced stereo audio on 3.5mm mini audio connectors.
||1 UXGA on a 15-pin HD connector; 1 UXGA on a 15-pin HD connector (IN 1 LOOP); 1 unbalanced stereo audio on a 3.5mm mini audio connector; 1 unbalanced stereo audio on a 3.5mm mini audio connector (IN 1 LOOP).
|MAX. OUTPUT LEVEL:
||Video: 1.8Vpp; Audio: 7.2Vpp.
||Video: 300MHz; Audio: >40kHz.
||Video: 73dB @5MHz; Audio: 93dB.
|CROSSTALK (all hostile):
||Video: –50dB @5MHz; Audio: –72dB @1kHz.
||Input selector; PANEL LOCK and OFF pushbuttons; IR remote control reception window; connector for extended IR reception; RS-232 connector; contact closure terminal block for external wire switching; inputs priority selector dipswitches; normal/KR-ISP™ and program/normal mode selectors via slide switches on the underside.
||Video: DC; Audio: DC.
|AUDIO THD + NOISE:
|AUDIO 2nd HARMONIC:
||21.5cm x 16.25cm x 4.36cm (8.46” x 6.4” x 1.7”) W, D, H.
||1.1kg (2.43lb) approx.
||Power supply, IR remote control.
||RK-1 19" Rack adapter.
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Kramer Electronics
There are currently no product reviews.
Limited warranty for seven (7) years from date of original purchase.
Fiber Optic cables have a one (1) year warranty, and Cobra products have a three (3) year warranty.