The VS-41HD is a high-performance switcher for HD-SDI (SMPTE 292M) video signals. It switches any one of 4 signals to two identical outputs.
* Max Data Rate - 1.485Gbps.
* HDTV Compatible.
* Kramer Equalization & re-Klocking™ Technology - Rebuilds the digital signal to travel longer distances.
* Flexible Control Options - Front panel, RS-232 (K-Router™ Windows®-based software is included), RS-485, Ethernet, contact closure & IR Remote (included).
* Active Input Indication™ Reporting - Each input button on the front panel automatically lights up when the unit detects a video signal on that input. Green indicates a standard definition (SDI) input signal and blue indicates a high definition (HD-SDI) input signal.
* Input and output signals on BNC connectors.
* Analog Sync Type - Bi-level, tri-level.
* Selectable Sync Signal Termination.
* Front Panel Control Lockout.
* Vertical Interval Switching.
* Output Disconnect.
* Worldwide Power Supply - 100-240V AC.
* Standard 19” Rack Mount Size - 1U. Rack “ears” included.
||4 SDI SMPTE-259M, 292M, 344M serial video, 75Ω on BNC connectors; 1 GENLOCK 75Ω/Hi-Z on looping BNC connectors, bi-level, tri-level inputs.
||2 identical equalized and reclocked SMPTE-259M, 292M, 344M outputs 75Ω on BNC connectors; 1 GENLOCK 75Ω/Hi-Z on looping BNC connectors, bi-level, tri-level outputs.
||Up to 1.485Gbps.
|MAX. OUTPUT LEVEL:
||Better than 0.2UI.
||Front-panel, RS-232; RS-485, ETHERNET, infra-red remote, dry contact,and panel lock.
||Universal, 100-240V AC, 50/60Hz, 22VA.
||19" x 7" x 1U W, D, H, rack mountable.
||1.5kg (3.3lbs) approx.
||Power cord, null-modem adapter.
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Kramer Electronics
There are currently no product reviews.
Limited warranty for seven (7) years from date of original purchase.
Fiber Optic cables have a one (1) year warranty, and Cobra products have a three (3) year warranty.