The VS-24xl is a high-performance switcher for composite and balanced stereo audio signals. When configured as a stand-by switcher, it switches to input 2 when input 1 signal is interrupted.
- High Bandwidth - 620MHz (-3dB).
- Control - Automatic, front panel or contact closure.
- Automatic Standby Switching (On/Off) - When enabled, during any interruption of the input 1 signal (default), input 2 automatically switches to the output.
- Level (Gain) and EQ (Peaking) Controls.
- Desktop Size - Compact size. Two units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-1 adapter.
||2 composite video 1Vpp/75Ω on BNC connectors. 2 balanced audio stereo +4dBu on detachable terminal block connectors.
||1 composite video 1Vpp/75Ω on a BNC connector. 1 balanced audio stereo +4dBu on a detachable terminal block connector.
|MAX. OUTPUT LEVEL:
|VIDEO BANDWIDTH (-3dB):
|AUDIO BANDWIDTH (-3dB):
||>65MHz (suitable for S/PDIF).
||Video: 74dB; audio: 71dB weighted.
||Video: -56.3dB @5MHz; Audio: -65.8dB @1kHz.
||Video level: -0.8 to +6.4dB; EQ: 0 to +12.8dB.
|AUDIO THD + NOISE:
|AUDIO 2nd HARMONIC:
||12V DC, 69mA.
||22cm x 18cm x 4.5 cm (8.7” x 7” x 1.7”) W, D, H (half 19”, 1U).
||1.2kg (2.65lbs) approx.
||12V DC power supply.
||RK-1 19" rack adapter.
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Kramer Electronics
There are currently no product reviews.
Limited warranty for seven (7) years from date of original purchase.
Fiber Optic cables have a one (1) year warranty, and Cobra products have a three (3) year warranty.