The VP-728 is a 9-input scaler/switcher for analog and digital video, unbalanced stereo, and S/PDIF audio signals. It scales any video signal composite, s-Video (Y/C), component video (YUV), HDMI, computer graphics video and JPEG files) up or down to a selectable graphics or HDTV output resolution via HDMI or 15-pin HD outputs. It provides glitch-free switching between sources through FTB™ (fade-thru-black) switching technology.
- HQV Video Processing - HQV (Hollywood Quality Video) processing represents the state-of-the-art in video processing technology, with the highest quality de-interlacing, noise reduction, and scaling performance for both standard-definition and high-definition signals.
- Fade-Thru-Black (FTB™) Switching. - The video fades to black and then the new input fades from black for smooth, glitch-free switching. The output signal provides constant sync so the display never glitches.
- K-IIT XL™ Picture-in-Picture Image Insertion Technology - Ultra stable picture-in-picture, picture-and-picture, and split screen capability. Any video source can be inserted into or positioned next to a computer graphics video source or vice versa with window positioning and sizing controls.
- Projector Anywhere™ Technology - Horizontal & vertical geometry controls to compensate for off-axis projector placement.
- HDTV Compatible.
- HDCP Compliant - The HDCP (High Definition Content Protection) license agreement allows copy-protected data on the HDMI input to pass only to the HDMI output.
- Video Inputs - 4 universal video (composite, s-Video, component) each on 3 RCAs, 2 computer graphics video (15-pin HD), 2 HDMI and 1 USB (for JPEG data).
- Multi-Standard - Auto, NTSC (3.58/4.43), PAL (M/N/60) & SECAM.
- HDTV Compatible Component Input.
- Scaled Video Outputs - HDMI & 15-pin HD.
- HDTV Output Resolutions - 720p, 1080i, and 1080p.
- Computer Graphics Output Resolutions - 23 plus a user definable custom output resolution with selectable refresh rates.
- Multiple Aspect Ratio Selections. - 4x3 or 16x9, anamorphic, letter box, and user definable settings.
- Companion AFV (Audio-Follow-Video) for Every Analog Video Input - Supports embedded audio on the 2 HDMI inputs and outputs.
- Audio Inputs - 4 (stereo audio or S/PDIF on 2 RCAs) for each of the 4 universal video inputs, 2 stereo audio (on 3.5mm) for the 2 computer graphics video inputs. Each with level adjustment.
- Audio Outputs - S/PDIF and stereo audio (RCAs). Transcodes stereo or S/PDIF audio to both stereo and S/PDIF audio and embeds audio onto the HDMI output. Master volume control.
- Audio Delay - Adjustable from 0 to 340msec.
- Built-in Time Base Corrector - Stabilizes unstable video sources.
- Built-in ProcAmp - Color, hue, sharpness, contrast, and brightness are set individually for each input.
- Text Overlay.
- Front Panel Lockout.
- Front Panel Freeze Frame.
- Video Blanking - Blue or black screen selectable.
- Zoom - 100% to 400%.
- Flexible Control Options - Front panel, IR Remote (with on-screen menus) & RS-232.
- Worldwide Power Supply - 100-240V AC.
- Standard 19” Rack Mount Size - 1U. Rack "ears" included.
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Kramer Electronics
There are currently no product reviews.
<p>Limited warranty for seven (7) years from date of original purchase.<br />
Fiber Optic cables have a one (1) year warranty, and Cobra products have a three (3) year warranty.</p>