The VP−731 is a 9−input scaler/switcher for analog video, digital video, balanced stereo and S/PDIF audio signals. It up or down−scales composite, s−Video (Y/C), component video (YUV), HDMI, computer graphics video and JPEG files to a selectable computer graphics video or HDTV output resolution on one HDMI and two 15−pin HD outputs. It includes a power amplifier to drive loudspeakers. The unit provides glitch free switching between sources through FTB™ (fade−thru−black) switching technology. The VP−731 is the same as the VP−730 with the addition of Ethernet controls.
- HQV® Video Processing - HQV (Hollywood Quality Video) processing represents the state−of−the−art in video processing technology, with the highest quality de−interlacing (with 3:2 & 2:2 pull down), noise reduction, and scaling performance for both standard−definition and high−definition signals.
- Fade-Thru-Black (FTB™) Switching - The video fades to black and then the new input fades from black for smooth, glitch−free switching. The output signal provides constant sync so the display never glitches.
- Video Inputs - 2 universal video each on 3 BNC connectors (composite, s−Video, component), 4 computer graphics/component video (15−pin HD), 2 HDMI and 1 USB (for JPEG data).
- K-IIT XL™ Picture-in-Picture Image Insertion Technology - Ultra−stable picture−in−picture, picture−and−picture, and split screen capability. Any video source can be inserted into or positioned next to a computer graphics video source or vice versa with window positioning and sizing controls.
- Projector Anywhere™ Technology - Horizontal & vertical geometry controls to compensate for off−axis projector placement.
- Scaled Video Outputs - 1 HDMI & 2 15−pin HD.
- HDTV Compatible.
- HDCP Compliant - The HDCP (High Definition Content Protection) license agreement allows copy−protected data on the HDMI input to pass only to the HDMI output.
- Multi-Standard - Auto, NTSC (3.58/4.43), PAL (M/N/60) & SECAM.
- HDTV Compatible Component Input.
- HDTV Output Resolutions - 720p, 1080i, and 1080p.
- Computer Graphics Output Resolutions - 32 plus 4 user−definable (custom) output resolutions with selectable refresh rates.
- Multiple Aspect Ratio Selections - 4x3 or 16x9, anamorphic, letter box, and user definable settings.
- Companion AFV (Audio-Follow-Video) for Every Analog Video Input - Supports embedded audio on the 2 HDMI inputs and outputs.
- Built-In Audio Amplifier - 6W RMS per channel audio amplifier with speaker output connectors.
- Audio Inputs - 6 balanced or S/PDIF audio (each selectable) on terminal blocks, one for each of the 2 universal video and 4 computer graphics video inputs. Individual level adjustment.
- Audio Outputs - Speaker, S/PDIF (RCA) and balanced stereo audio (terminal blocks). Embeds & de−embeds HDMI audio. Master volume control.
- Audio Delay - Adjustable from 0 to 340msec.
- Built-in Time Base Corrector - Stabilizes unstable video sources.
- Built-in ProcAmp - Color, hue, sharpness, contrast, and brightness are set individually for each input.
- Advanced Noise Reduction Features - Designed to improve video quality by reducing artifacts such as block, chroma and mosquito noise.
- Text Overlay.
- Front Panel Lockout.
- Front Panel Freeze Frame.
- Video Blanking - Blue or black screen selectable.
- Zoom - 100% to 400%.
- Flexible Control Options - Front panel, IR remote (with on−screen menus), VP−729 iPhone® App (inputs need to be renamed), Ethernet and RS−232.
- Worldwide Power Supply - 100−240V AC.
- Standard 19” Rack Mount Size - 1U, rack "ears" included.
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Kramer Electronics
There are currently no product reviews.
Limited warranty for seven (7) years from date of original purchase.
Fiber Optic cables have a one (1) year warranty, and Cobra products have a three (3) year warranty.