SE-700 is a cost-effective, high quality video switcher, that is easy to learn and use.
SE-700 includes two SDI and two HDMI inputs (video only. It features two assignable SDI and one HDMI output for connecting HD recorders, monitors and streaming.
Also included are two balanced XLR audio inputs for connecting an external audio mixer.
Other features include Luma Key, DSK, PIP, Wipe Generator, Still stores, Tally and RJ-45 control interface.
- 4 video inputs (SDI x 2 + HDMI x 2)
- Flexible Mix/Effects Processor
- 1 Upstream Keyer, supporting Linear/Luma Key
- 1 Upstream PIP, supporting Luma Key Modes as well as unkeyed mode
- Wipe Generator: 32 Wipe Patterns, including Circle & Heart | Borders & Softness Control
- Wipe, Mix & Cut Transitions
- 1 DSK
- Full M/E Preview function
- Frame store
- Dedicated Stills Buffer
- Upto 24 images stored on SD Card
- Assignable Outputs
- Each SDI output can be switched in the Menu as:
- PROGRAM (w/ DSK)
- Clean PROGRAM (w/o DSK)
- Clean PREVIEW (w/o DSK)
- Input 1-4
- XPT (Cross Point Assignment)
- Easy to use On-screen Menu System for quick setting of parameters
- PC & Tablet control also available
- Tally output
- GPI Output
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Datavideo
There are currently no product reviews.