The DVI-SPLITPRO-4X Advanced Quad Screen Multiviewer with IR Remote Control is an advanced video processor for most multimedia presentations. This unit is an ideal solution for applications where four video signals must be displayed on a single display. It supports up to 16 types of video inputs, of which four can be outputted simultaneously with the desired display layout through software control. The advanced video processor allows you to manipulate the output images to various sizes and multiple positions on the desired display. This unit can controlled with the ease of the front panel buttons, IR remote and RS232 via a cable or control system, this functionality allow the user to easily set the desired outputs by 5 preset layouts or 8 custom layouts saved by the user. The embedded scalar converts signals from input sources to match the native resolution of monitors, flat panel displays, projectors as well as user-selectable output settings up to WUXGA (1920x1200). Dual outputs are provided in both analog (VGA) and digital (DVI) or (DVI/HDMI) format, one is connected to remote display and the other is connected to on-site display for real time monitoring.
- Support six most popular video formats: four VGA, four DVI/HDMI, four component, four S-Video and four composite inputs
- Input resolution support from 640x480 to 1920x1200,Full HD 1080pinterlaced or progressive.
- DVI & HDMI
- Support HDCP
- Dual outputs (DVI / VGA), 640x480 to 1920x1200, Full HD 1080p
- Video background available.
- Adjustable size & position through software.
- Dynamic transition for video sizing and positioning
- Titles, borders and colored backgrounds.
- Resize, position, zoom & pan and blend output video.
- Image parameters and layouts are automatically saved in flash memory and can be recalled for later use.
- Several Image parameters and layouts can be saved in computers and can be loaded for later use.
- Video parameters adjustable (brightness, contrast, color temperature, etc.).
- User-selectable output settings, up to 1920x1200.
- Use as a Video Splitter, a Video Converter and a Video Switcher.
- Firmware upgradable for support of new features and technology enhancements.
- Control through RS-232/RS-485 over Cat-5 and IR Remote Control
- Can be cascaded to obtain more images using RS-485 control path
- Control protocol available for customer proprietary design
- 1RU Size
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Avenview
There are currently no product reviews.