The Avenview SW-HVD-HDMA-4X1 enables users to switch between 4 different Video/Audio sources to a single HDMI equipped display. This reliable scaler/switcher is the perfect solution for combining and scaling Digital or Analog video sources (RGB/YPbPr/YCbCr) with your digital HDMI® display, with this scaler/switcher the cost of upgrading individual components (i.e. DVD player, PC, VCR, etc.) is eliminated.
- Supports HDMI and Component Video input up to 1080p@50/60Hz;
- Supports DisplayPort Video input up to 2560×1600@60Hz (RB);
- Supports VGA input up to 1920×1200@60/75Hz;
- Supports HDMI 3D processing (Frame Packing and Top-and Bottom signals) - at 720p@50/60Hz and 1080p@24Hz;
- Side-by-Side Half signals at 720p@50/60Hz; 1080i@50/60Hz (input signal only) and 1080p@24/50/60Hz;
- Supports digital and analog audio bi-directional conversion;
- Supports embedding and de-embedding for the audio signals from individual inputs or from the HDMI source;
- Supports Component Video input via D-sub 15-pin to 3 RCA adaptor.
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Avenview
There are currently no product reviews.
For a period of three years from the date of purchase, if a product is determined to be defective, Avenview will repair or replace the product, at its option, at no charge. After this warranty period, you must pay for all labor charges.
In addition, Avenview will supply, at no charge, new or rebuilt replacements in exchange for defective parts for a period of three years. After the warranty period, you must pay for all parts costs.
Avenview's warranty covers products that have been deemed defective and do no work properly. However, some actions - particularly unauthorized use - will result in this warranty becoming void. Additionally, circumstances under which the malfunctions occur must fall under certain conditions. The instances that are not covered by the warranty are constituted by - but are not limited to - the following:
- Cosmetic damage
- Damage from acts of God, accident, misuse, abuse or negligence
- Modification of or to any part of the product
- Improper installation
- Loss of use of the product or wasted programming charges due to product malfunction
- Damage due to improper operation or maintenance
- Connection of the product to improper voltage supply
- Attempted repair by anyone other than a facility authorized by Avenview to service the product.