The SW-HDM-4X1 HDMI Switcher with IR and RS232 Control provides THREE simple and effective ways of switching among 4 HDMI sources to your HDMI/DVI enabled HD display.
This device has Auto-scan and Auto-detection function which provides quick surf on the connected sources sequentially and automatically switches to the first working source among 4 channels at power on. With IR remote control, front panel button and RS232; this allows users to display any of the 4 sources they choose.
Connecting PS3, DVD players, camcorders, or set-top boxes can be easily and simultaneously done with built-in HDCP support; allowing any device to be connected to the SW-HDM-4X1.
- Support HDMI Deep Color
- Fully HDCP compliant
- Front panel buttons to switch any Four (4) HDMI/DVI sources
- Supports 480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p, and VESA resolutions
- Front panel LED indicators
- Equalization on input ports and pre-emphasis on output port
- Easy installation
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Avenview
There are currently no product reviews.
For a period of three years from the date of purchase, if a product is determined to be defective, Avenview will repair or replace the product, at its option, at no charge. After this warranty period, you must pay for all labor charges.
In addition, Avenview will supply, at no charge, new or rebuilt replacements in exchange for defective parts for a period of three years. After the warranty period, you must pay for all parts costs.
Avenview's warranty covers products that have been deemed defective and do no work properly. However, some actions - particularly unauthorized use - will result in this warranty becoming void. Additionally, circumstances under which the malfunctions occur must fall under certain conditions. The instances that are not covered by the warranty are constituted by - but are not limited to - the following:
- Cosmetic damage
- Damage from acts of God, accident, misuse, abuse or negligence
- Modification of or to any part of the product
- Improper installation
- Loss of use of the product or wasted programming charges due to product malfunction
- Damage due to improper operation or maintenance
- Connection of the product to improper voltage supply
- Attempted repair by anyone other than a facility authorized by Avenview to service the product.