The Diplomat/R heavy-duty tripod projection screen is Draper's toughest tripod screen. Case is scratch resistant baked-on black plastisol on steel. Combines simplicity of design, rugged components, and careful workmanship. One-hand case adjustment. Suspension slat saddle in all sizes maintains a flat viewing surface.
- All the best features of the Diplomat made more durable.
- Available with optional black carpet.
- Easy setup.
- Exclusive Bell Leg Lock protects the Diplomat/R's sturdy gabled aluminum legs during storage and transportation.
- Black PVC-backed 600-denier polyester zippered carrying case is optionally available.
- Depending on surface, available in sizes through 96" x 96" and 10' NTSC.
- Optional skirts to dress-up your presentation.
- Warranted for one year against defects in materials and workmanship.
The Diplomat’s built-in keystone eliminator extends top of surface forward 18" (46cm). Invisible when not in use.
Patented Bell Leg Lock
The Diplomat’s exclusive Bell Leg Lock clamps legs securely to center tube for storage and transportation. Eliminates all risk of bent or broken legs. Releases easily for setup.
The Diplomat/R is made with a matt white viewing surface. Black masking borders are optional for AV format screens, and
standard for all other formats.
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Draper
There are currently no product reviews.