The Delvcam DELV-HDSD-10, an LED HD broadcast monitor with dual HDMI inputs, component video, and a built-in sunshade, is optimized for studio and video editing work. The 9.7" LCD is the ideal size for a small broadcast desktop monitor but large enough to pick out the finest details in a shot.
The physical 1024x768 resolution provides clarity at an aspect ratio that works well with 16:9 content and 4:3 content. The 1:1 pixel mapping allows you to maintain the original resolution of your camera's output and avoid any unexpected focus issues in post-production. This monitor offers customizable peaking, false color, histogram, and exposure, auxiliary function buttons.
The DELV-HDSD-10 features an HDMI-output which allows you to duplicate the video content onto a second monitor - no annoying HDMI splitters required. The second monitor can be any size and picture quality will not be affected. This monitor also includes all the AV connections that a broadcast professional needs. Composite and component through BNC connectors and two HDMI inputs cover all the bases for common broadcast applications.
- IPS panel 178° wide viewing angles,
- Dual HDMI inputs,
- Wide voltage: DC 7-24V,
- TALLY interface & 5V charging
- Comply with IP52 standard!
- Panel 9.7" IPS
- Physical Resolution 1024x768, support up to 1920x1080
- Aspect Ratio 4:3
- Brightness 400cd/m2
- Contrast 600:1
- Viewing Angle 178°/178°(H/V)
- HDMI 2
- YPbPr 3(BNC)
- VIDEO 1
- TALLY 1
- AUDIO 2(L/R)
- HDMI 1
- YPbPr 3(BNC)
- VIDEO: 1
- USB 1(5V for charging)
- Speaker 1 (build-in)
- Ear Phone Slot 1
- Current 1500mA
- Input Voltage DC 7-24V (XLR)
- Battery Plate Compatibility: LPE6, F970, DU21, QM91D
- V-mount / Anton Bauer mount /
- Power Consumption =18W
- Operating Temperature -20C~60C
- Storage Temperature -30C~70C
- Dimension(LWD) 9.69 x 8.82 x 1.22 inches
- Weight 2.36 lbs / 3.06 lbs (with cover)
- Battery Plates: LPE6, F970
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Delvcam
There are currently no product reviews.