The PowerLite 4855WU projector provides brilliant color and amazing image quality with 4000 lumens of color brightness1and 4000 lumens of white brightness1 and WUXGA resolution. This powerful product also features Faroudja DCDi® video processing to ensure your image always looks its best. Setup is easy with a centered lens design, 1.8x optical zoom, and lens shift. Secure networking features allow for easy monitoring/control, message broadcasting, and displaying content over the network. Whether they’re used in the boardroom, or your living room, the PowerLite 4855WU multimedia projector delivers bright, vivid images that will captivate any audience.
3x Brighter Colors with Epson*
Brilliant image quality requires high color brightness. Epson 3LCD projectors have 3x Brighter Colors than leading competitive projectors*. Delivering 4000 lumens of color brightness1 and 4000 lumens of white brightness1, the PowerLite 4855WU uses 3LCD, 3-chip technology for brilliant images with true-to-life color.
- 3x Brighter Colors and reliable performance — 3LCD, 3-chip technology*
- One measurement of brightness is not enough — look for both high color brightness and high white brightness.
- The PowerLite 4855WU has:
- Color Brightness: 4000 lumens1
- White Brightness: 4000 lumens1
- Crisp, clear resolution — WUXGA for incredible images
- Lens shift — offers installation flexibility with a range of motion of up to ±50° vertical from center and ±10° horizontal from center; also features lens shift lock
- Versatile connectivity — easily integrate with any system with HDMI and Display Port
- Convenient remote management — remotely monitor and control presentations
- Epson iProjectionTM — wirelessly display and control content from your iPhone®, iPad®, iPod touch® and AndroidTMdevices2
- Centered lens design — position the ceiling mount, screen and projector independently; the screen will align with the lens at the center of the projector
- Faroudja DCDi Cinema technology and 2:2 pull-down — achieve exceptional video quality without introducing artifacts
- 3D stacking — using polarized filters and passive 3D glasses; or, double stack the projectors to display a 2D image, and get double the brightness
- EasyMP Network Projection — easily present content over the network
- Remote network monitoring and control — plus message broadcasting and built-in schedule functions
- Split Screen3 — project two images (video or still) side-by-side from two different sources simultaneously
- Digital connectivity — easily integrate your projector with any existing system, via HDMI and Display Port
- Point and arc correction — adjust each side of an image for a perfectly rectangular image
What's in the Box
- PowerLite 4855WU Projector
- Power cable
- Computer cable (VGA)
- Projector remote control with batteries
- User manual CD
- EasyMP® software CD
- Quick Setup Sheet
- Registration card
- Password protection sticker
- Lens lock screw
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Epson
There are currently no product reviews.
Basic two year warranty and 90-day lamp warranty on most projectors.