The BenQ SX920 is the perfect projector solution for medium to large size conference rooms, training rooms, higher education and houses of worship. Delivers 5000 lumens bright, large-screen presentations with incredible image detail and rich, vibrant, true-to-life color
Designed for today’s conference rooms, the BenQ SX920 provides perfect combination of brightness and features necessary to deliver world-class, winning presentations. Dual HDMI inputs with MHL connectivity, razor sharp optics, vertical lens shift with ample 1.6X zoom ratio and center-lens design for flexible installation, microphone input, 20W audio to ensure your message is clearly heard, LAN control with Crestron RoomView and PJLink functionality for remote projector management and much more.
Big Zoom 1.6X
The 1.6X big zoom lens opens up a wider range of installation possibilities, making it easier to achieve the image size you need from the location you want. This additional installation flexibility makes the SX920 ideal for use in new and replacement installations.
Vertical Lens Shift
Optical Lens Shift provides installation flexibility as it enables installers to overcome minor miscalculations during projector installation. Provides peace of mind, knowing the projected image will precisely land on the projection screen
Central Lens Design
The symmetrically centered lens design of the BenQ SX920 allows easy installation without special calculations or adjustments.
2D Keystone Geometric Correction
Provides the ability to correct vertical and horizontal keystone errors introduced when the projector is placed off center from the screen. Ideal for use during quick setup tabletop presentations
Corner Fit Geometric Correction
Corner fit is a flexible and convenient way to perfectly align the image on the screen by adjusting each corner of an image independently.
Image Quality - 5000 ANSI Lumens
With its powerful 5000 ANSI lumens bright image, the SX920 will enable you to present your best under most lighting conditions. Perfect for lights-on presentations.
BenQ’s precision engineering and extensive manufacturing expertise are combined in the SX920 to produce a high native contrast ratio. Resulting in projected images with crisp readable text and graphics with fantastic shadow detail.
Powerful Built-in 20W Audio
The SX920 features powerful, room filling 20-Watt audio. Delivering crisp, clear, acoustically balanced sound to fill even the largest rooms, allowing your message to be clearly heard.
Designed to help IT managers perform day-to-day projector maintenance efficiently, LAN Control provides full access and control over networked projectors directly from IT workstations. The interface offers seamless support for Crestron, RoomView and PJ-Link LAN control systems.
MHL connectivity allows you to share content directly from mobile devices such as phone or tablet on the big screen. Requiring just a simple MHL cable or dongle connection from your mobile device to the projector.
The USB port on the SX920 supplies power for accessories such as wireless dongles.[SX920]
Upper Lamp Door
Top loaded quick-release lamp doors offer easy lamp access without removing the projector from the ceiling mount, making basic projector maintenance a breeze.
The BenQ SX920 uses a filter-free design made possible by the DLP Technology in this projector. Provides years of reliable service with stable, long-lasting image quality and reduced total cost of ownership, as there are no filters to service or maintain.
Long lasting picture quality
Thanks to powerful DLP technology that enables a nearly sealed engine design, BenQ DLP projectors deliver perfect image quality, free from dust damage or color decay that affects other display technologies. Even after thousands of hours of use, BenQ projectors deliver pristine image quality as when the projector was first put into use.
- Projection System: DLP
- Native Resolution: XGA (1024 x 768)
- Brightness*: 5,000 ANSI Lumens
- Contrast Ratio: 5,000:1
- Display Color: 1.07 Billion Colors
- Lens: - Focal Length F=2.45~3.07, f=15.78~25.12
- Throw Ratio: 1.41~2.25
- Zoom Ratio: 1.6X
- Lamp Mode: (Normal / Economic / SmartEco / LampSave) 2,000/ 2,500 hours
- Projection Offset: 107.5% ±2.5%
- Resolution Support: VGA (640 x 480) to UXGA (1600 x 1200)
- Horizontal Frequency: 15KHz~102KHz
- Vertical Scan Rate: 24Hz~120Hz
- Lamp Wattage: 370W
- Interface Digital Out
- Computer In (D-sub 15pin) x 1 (Share with component)
- Monitor Out (D-sub 15pin) x 1
- Composite Video In (RCA) x 1
- S-Video In (Mini DIN 4pin) x 1
- HDMI x 2 (one MHL)
- Audio In (Mini Jack) x 1
- Audio L/R in (RCA) x 1
- Audio Out (Mini Jack) x 1
- Microphone-in (Mini Jack) x 1
- 20W Stereo Speaker
- LAN (RJ45) x 1 (LAN Control)
- USB (Type A) x 1 (1.5A power supply)
- USB (Type mini B) x 1 (Download)
- 12V Trigger x 1
- RS232 (DB-9pin) x 1
- IR Receiver x 2
- Dimensions(W x H x D): 16.18 x 4.66 x 10.53 inches (411.4 x 118.4 x 267.5mm)
- HDTV Compatibility: 480i, 480p, 576i, 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p
- Video Compatibility: NTSC, PAL, SECAM
- Weight: 10.8 lbs (4.9kg)
- Power Consumption: Typical 490W, Network Standby <6W, Stanby Power <0.5W
- Power Management: Function Automatic power off after 20 minutes without a display source
- Power Supply: AC 100V to 240V, 50Hz to 60Hz
- On-Screen Display Languages: Arabic/ Bulgarian/ Croatian/ Czech/ Danish/ Dutch/ English/ Finnish/ French/ German/ Greek/ Hindi/ Hungarian/ Italian/ Indonesian/ Japanese/ Korean/ Norwegian/ Polish/ Portuguese/ Romanian/ Russian/ Simplified Chinese/ Spanish/ Swedish/ Turkish/ Thai/ Traditional Chinese (28 Languages)
- Picture Modes: Bright/ Presentation/ sRGB/ Cinema/ (3D)/ User 1/ User 2
- Accessories: (Standard)
- Remote Control w/ Battery
- Power Cord (by region)
- User Manual CD
- Quick Start Guide
- Lens Cover x 1
- Warranty Card (by region)
- VGA (D-sub 15pin) Cable
- Aspect Ratio: Native 4:3 (5 aspect ratio selectable)
- Keystone Adjustment: 2D, Vertical & Horizontal ± 30 degrees
- Lens Shift Vertical: +7.5%
- Audible Noise (Normal/Economic Mode) 36/ 33 dBA (Normal/ Economic mode)
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized BenQ