A wide array of connectivity options plus *PointWrite™ and QWrite interactive features make the MW824ST by BenQ a complete classroom interactive projector solution. A short-throw ratio of 13000:1, ultra-sharp contrast ratio at 3200 ANSI Lumens brightness and long lamp life ensure vibrant, reliable visual performance time and again. Also, featuring MHL functionality, it allows you to show the content from your Android devices to the big screen.
World-Leading SmartEco Technology for a Greener Environment
As the first DLP brand to incorporate Philips' ImageCare technology into its projector lamp system, BenQ has taken a further leap, developing its own SmartEco Technology to perfect what DLP can do for energy saving in the 21st century classroom. Built with this brand new invention, the MW824ST brings together uncompromised brightness, exquisite picture quality and optimized lamp life through innovative features.
Smart Eco Mode
The SmartEco Mode, which cleverly adjusts the lamp power to maximize power saving by delivering the best contrast and brightness performance using only as much light as needed.
Projector lamp replacement costs make up the biggest part of the total cost of projector ownership. The LampSave Mode is designed to adjust the lamp power dynamically by content brightness level to extend projector lamp life significantly by 50%! The lamp replacement frequency is also reduced by up to 50% to lower the replacement costs.
The LumenCare Mode, which adjusts projector lamp power in gain steps until full power is reached, effectively maximizes power saving and reduces brightness decay. It’s the first and only projection feature on market that ensures three years of consistent image brightness for optimal learning and teaching.
Eco Blank Mode
The Eco Blank mode allows teachers to blank the projection screen whenever they need to direct their students’ focus back on them – or simply when the projector is not in use. When activated, this special feature dims the lamp power automatically, lowering the total power consumption by 70%.
No Source Detected Mode
The automatic switch to Eco Blank Mode after the projector is turned on for over three minutes without a display source, eliminating unnecessary energy waste and prolonging the life of the projector lamp.
Zero Eye-Blinding Lights
The short-throw projection distance keeps the projector light from shining directl into your eyes, allowing you to keep your focus on your audience.
Say goodbye to the shadows that often interrupt your presentation. With a projection distance this close, you and your audience can move freely without worrying about obstructions between the projector and the screen!
With MHL connectivity, you can share your content from your Android devices on big screen. MW824ST features MHL function and allows you to mirror the data, photo and other contents from your android devices to big screen, Also, your device is being charged while you're using it, you don't have to worry about the power while presenting.
Blu-ray Full HD 3D Supported
BenQ MW824ST is built with latest DLP® technology to support 3D functionality, allowing schools to bring an immersive learning experience to their students with a simple preparation of 3D glasses and 3D content from your blu-ray player.
Hassle-Free Projector Maintenance
Upper Lamp Door for Easy Lamp Access
The upper lamp door is designed for it managers to replace the projector lamp safely and quickly. should the projector lamp go out in the middle of the class, it can be replaced without delaying the class.
LAN Control with Crestron and PJ-Link
LAN Control is designed to help IT managers perform day-to-day projector maintenance and repair tasks efficiently and effectively – offering them full access and control over every projector directly from their workstations. The MW824ST offers seamless support for the Crestron and PJ-Link LAN Control system.
By pressing Quick Intall key on the remote control, installer can quickly acces to installation related functions in the OSD menu.
Timeless Image Quality
BenQ DLP Projectors are built with enduring enjoyment in mind, ensuring razor-sharp clarity, ultra-readability and true-to-life color for years to come. We use leading-edge DLP Technology to reflect pure light from millions of micro mirrors on a DMD chip through our advanced color wheels. Since the mirrors are colorless and protected within a nearly-sealed engine, BenQ DLP Projectors have no aging problems and are virtually immune to image decay, consistently delivering picture excellence time and time again. In fact, after 2,000 hours of intense usage, inserting a new bulb produces image quality comparable to a brand-new projector.
DLP Technology also affords a filter-free engine design for carefree confidence in long-lasting image quality and reduced total cost of ownership. BenQ’s SmartEco™ Technology further boosts contrast performance and image quality endurance while saving up to 70% on lamp power consumption.
Razor-Sharp Clarity with Ultra-Readability
Enabling a 96% fill factor, DLP Technology supplies pixel circuitry behind the pixel, thereby eliminating the thick dark bezels around individual pixels, which diminish color and detail. A higher fill factor and less black border translate to noticeably purer, more intense color and smoother image quality.
BenQ DLP Projectors also feature high contrast ratios for flawless rendering of small text, fine lines, and dark scene details. Blacks are deeper and overall image quality is more focused and clean. Your presentations will be easily readable and highly effective, even from the back row of a well-lit venue.
Vibrant, True-to-Life Colors
Even in lit venues, BenQ DLP Projectors achieve the optimal balance of brightness and color accuracy, with BrilliantColor™ Technology additionally boosting true-to-life colors that captivate. BrilliantColor enables up to six-color processing by incorporating the secondary colors Yellow, Cyan, and Magenta along with primary Red, Blue, and Green. From intense hues to elusive mid-tones like aqua blues and light yellows, your every presentation is rendered in pure, living splendor.
- Projection System: DLP
- Native Resolution W X GA: (1280 X 800)
- Brightness (ANSI Lumens): 3200 ANSI Lumens
- Contrast Ratio: 13000:1
- Display Color: 1.07 Billion Colors
- Lens: F= 2.8, f = 7.51mm
- Aspect Ratio: Native 16:10 (5 aspect ratio selectable)
- Throw Ratio: 0.52 (95" @ 1m)
- Image Size (Diagonal): Optimization 72"-152", Maximum 300"
- Zoom Ratio: Fixed
- Lamp Type: 210W
- Lamp Mode: (Normal/Economic)* 4000/5000/6500/10000/4000(with 2100 of constant brightness) hours
- Keystone Adjustment: 1D, Vertical ± 30 degrees
- Projection Offset**: 110% ± 5%
- Resolution Support: VGA (640 x 480) to UXGA (1600 x 1200)
- Horizontal Frequency: 15-102KHz
- Vertical Scan Rate: 23-120Hz
- HDTV Compatibility: 480i, 480p, 576i, 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p
- Video Compatibility: NTSC, PAL, SECAM
- Computer in (D-sub 15pin) x 2 (Share with component)
- Monitor out: (D-sub 15pin) x 1
- Composite: Video in (RCA) x 1
- S-Video: in (Mini DIN 4pin) x 1
- HDMI: x 1 (Share with MHL 1.2)
- Audio: in (Mini Jack) x 2
- Audio out (Mini Jack) x 1
- Audio L/R in (RCA) x 1
- Speaker x 1 (10W)
- USB (Type Mini B) x 1
- RS232 (DB-9pin) x 1
- LAN (RJ45) x 1
- Dimensions (W x H x D mm): 287.3 x 114.4 x 232.6mm
- Weight (Without Packing / With Packing): 2.6kg (5.73bs)
- Audible Noise: (Normal/Economic Mode) 33/28 dBA
- Power Supply: AC100 to 240 V, 50 to 60 Hz
- Power Consumption: Normal 290W, Eco 240W Standby < 0.5W
- 3D Support and Compatibility
- Frame Sequential: Up to 720p
- Frame Packing: Up to 1080p
- Side by Side: Up to 1080i/p
- Top Bottom: Up to 1080p
- On-Screen Display Languages: Arabic/Bulgarian/ Croatian/ Czech/ Danish/ Dutch/ English/ Finnish/ French/ German/ Greek/ Hindi/ Hungarian/ Italian/ Indonesian/ Japanese/ Korean/ Norwegian/ Polish/ Portuguese/ Romanian/ Russian/ Simplified Chinese/Spanish/ Swedish/ Turkish/ Thai/ Traditional Chinese (28 Languages)
- Picture Modes Dynamic/Presentation/sRGB/Cinema/(3D)/User 1/User 2
- Accessories (Standard)
- Lens Cover
- Remote Control w/ Battery
- Power Cord (by region)
- User Manual CD
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty Card (by region)
- VGA(D-sub 15pin) Cable
- VGA(D-sub 15pin) Cable
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized BenQ