The Decimator MC-DMON-9S is an openGear 1-9 channel (3G/HD/SD)-SDI multiviewer with custom layouts.
- Support both 3G level A and B on the input and output. Allowing conversion between 3G level A and B.
- Low cost miniature (3G/HD/SD)-SDI 1 to 9 channel Multi-Viewer or 9 to 1 input multiplexer
- Custom Layouts with various standard layouts
- 16 Character UMD overlay per window with individual enables, custom positioning and size
- 16 Channel Audio Metering overlay per window with individual enables, custom positioning and size
- Format Status overlay per window with individual enables, custom positioning and size
- Safe Action and Safe Title overlay per window with individual enables and adjustment
- Centre Cross overlay per window with individual enable
- Audio ID overlay
- Load and restore Custom Layouts
- Fast switching between inputs using Full-Screen scaling
- Selectable output format in both Full-Screen and Multi-Viewer mode
- Low latency buffering for each input allowing non-synchronous inputs
- 9 x (3G/HD/SD)-SDI inputs with auto detection (26 Formats supported in total)
- 1 x (3G/HD/SD)-SDI output
- Each window is independent of the others, allowing any 3G/HD/SD format of any frame rate to be displayed simultaneously
- Variable aspect ratios per window
- Pass-Through mode allowing any of the 9 inputs to be selected and routed to the (3G/HD/SD)-SDI output
- USB port for control and firmware updates openGear DashBoard for control
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Decimator
There are currently no product reviews.
Decimator Design warrants that this product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 36 months from the date of purchase. If this product proves to be defective within this warranty period, Decimator Design, at its discretion, will either repair the defective product without charge for parts and labour, or will provide a replacement product in exchange for the defective product.