1 to 16 channel multiviewer with HDMI output for 3G/HD/SD and custom layouts.
The DMON-16SL from Decimator Design (a "Lite" version of the 16S) is a low cost, miniature 16 to 1 Multiviewer. The 16 SDI inputs are independent of each other, meaning you can monitor a mix of 3G/HD/SD feeds. Select from preset layouts or customise your own, depending on the number of feeds you wish to monitor. The Decimator DMON-16SL multiviewer allows you to:
- Monitor between 1 and 16 independent 3G/HD/SD-SDI feeds
- Select your output format over HDMI
- Select your output format in both Full-Screen and Multi-Viewer mode
- Fully customise your layouts with the ability to save & load
- Fixed Identifier overlay per window with individual enables, custom positioning and size
- Audio ID overlay
- Fast switching between inputs using Full-Screen scaling
- Low latency buffering for each input allowing non-synchronous inputs
- Each window is independent of the others with variable aspect ratios per window
- Auto Detect & display any format of any frame rate simultaneously
- Select any of the 16 inputs for pass-through to the HDMI output
- Control from a distance via USB on a Mac/PC app
- Control on-unit using the buttons and LCD screen
- Toggle one feed to fullscreen
For UMDs, Audio Meters, Graticules and Tallies see the DMON-16S.
DMON-16SL comes with a Locking DC Power Supply, USB Cable, HDMI Cable & Mounting Bracket. Warranty for all Decimator Design products is 3 years.
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Decimator
There are currently no product reviews.
Decimator Design warrants that this product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 36 months from the date of purchase. If this product proves to be defective within this warranty period, Decimator Design, at its discretion, will either repair the defective product without charge for parts and labour, or will provide a replacement product in exchange for the defective product.