1 to 16 channel multiviewer with SDI and HDMI outputs for 3G/HD/SD. Custom layouts, UMDs, Audio Meters, Graticules and Tallies
The DMON-16S from Decimator Design is a low cost, miniature 16 to 1 Multiviewer. The 16 SDI inputs are independent of each other, meaning you can monitor a mix of 3G/HD/SD feeds. Select from preset layouts or customise your own, depending on the number of feeds you wish to monitor. The Decimator DMON-16S multiviewer allows you to:
- Monitor between 1 and 16 independent 3G/HD/SD-SDI feeds
- Select your output format over SDI and/or HDMI
- Fully customisable layouts with ability to save & load
- 16 character customisable UMD overlay per window
- 8 channel customisable Audio Metering overlay per window
- Customisable Safe Action, Safe Title and Centre Cross overlays
- Each window is independent of the others with variable aspect ratios
- Auto Detect & display any format of any frame rate simultaneously
- Select any of the 16 inputs for pass-through on the SDI and HDMI outputs
- 32 GPI on 37-pin D-SUB for Tallies and Remote Switching
- RS422/485 on 37-pin D-SUB for Dynamic UMDs and Tallies using TSL protocol
- USB for PC/MAC control
- Control on-unit using the buttons and LCD screen
- Toggle one feed to fullscreen
For a "Lite" version of the DMON-16S, see the DMON-16SL.
DMON-16S comes with a Locking DC Power Supply, USB Cable, HDMI Cable & Mounting Bracket. Warranty for all Decimator Design products is 3 years.
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Decimator
There are currently no product reviews.
Decimator Design warrants that this product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 36 months from the date of purchase. If this product proves to be defective within this warranty period, Decimator Design, at its discretion, will either repair the defective product without charge for parts and labour, or will provide a replacement product in exchange for the defective product.