12 channel multiviewer with SDI and HDMI outputs for 3G/HD/SD
The DMON-12S from Decimator Design is a low cost, miniature 12 to 1 Multiviewer. The 12 SDI inputs are independent of each other, meaning you can monitor a mix of 3G/HD/SD feeds. Select from preset layouts or customise your own, depending on the number of feeds you wish to monitor. The Decimator DMON-12S multiviewer allows you to:
- Monitor between 1 and 12 independent 3G/HD/SD-SDI feeds
- Select your output format over SDI and/or HDMI
- Fully customisable layouts with ability to save & load
- 16 character customisable UMD overlay per window
- 16 channel customisable Audio Metering overlay per window
- Safe Action, Safe Title and Centre Cross overlays
- Monitor variable aspect ratios per quadrant
- Auto Detect & display any format of any frame rate simultaneously
- Select any of the 12 inputs for pass-through
- Dynamic UMDs via TSL protocol on RS422/485
- Control from a distance via USB on a Mac/PC app or via 32-Pin GPI
- Control on-unit using the buttons and LCD screen
- Toggle one feed to fullscreen
- This product replaces the DMON-10S.
DMON-12S comes with a Locking DC Power Supply, USB Cable, HDMI Cable & Mounting Bracket. Warranty for all Decimator Design products is 3 years.
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Decimator
There are currently no product reviews.
Decimator Design warrants that this product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 36 months from the date of purchase. If this product proves to be defective within this warranty period, Decimator Design, at its discretion, will either repair the defective product without charge for parts and labour, or will provide a replacement product in exchange for the defective product.