The HDM2-PROWALL-T4K 4 screen HDMI UHD 4K@60 4:4:4 video wall processor is the first videowall processor to input a TRUE 4K@60 source and output onto a 4 HD Screens. Processing the signal pixel to pixel with a vivid, clear and crisp picture without resolution loss. This unit can be used as a dedicated 2x2 videowall at UHD 4K@60 or 1080p with rotation, different preset or custom layouts. Bonus feature this unit can support cascading through software to allow using multiple units to create a larger videowall 3x3 with stunning clarity using the same UHD 4K@60 input for displaying content on your flat panel displays or projectors. Bundled with its own control software the user can simply configure different layouts for any solution such as 1x1, 1x3, 1x4, 2x2 and mosiac. The HDM2-PROWALL-T4K can accept both DVI/HDMI source inputs/outputs, made with the embedded scaler that converts signals from either DVI/HDMI source to match the native resolution of monitors, flat panel displays, projectors connected to the 4 outputs connectors. Each output resolution can be selected fpr each display, also settings up to FULL HD 1080p and PC resolutions WUXGA (1920x1200). Recommended applications include retail digital signage, commercial applications and broadcasting/education/surveillance systems etc.
- Four DVI/HDMI outputs from 640x480 to 1920x1080, 1920x1200;
- Supports HDMI/DVI input, from 640x480 to 1920x1080@60,UHD 4K@60 4:4:4, interlaced or progressive;
- HDCP compliant (HDCP 2.2 input/HDCP 1.4 output;
- Several image parameters and layouts can be saved in computers and can be loaded for later use
- Firmware upgradable for new features and technology enhancements;
- Supports IR remote control;
- Supports input rotation at 1080p resolution only;
- Software control through USB and Ethernet;
- Resize, position, zoom output video;
- User-selectable output settings, up to 1920x1080,1920x1200;
- Supports UHD 4K@60 input with layout only in 2x2 mode;
- Supports Cascading through software multiple units 3x3 mode;
- Each DVI/HDMI output has an independent controllable display area;
- Supports remote control to switch 1x1, 2x2, 1x3 rotate, and 1x4 rotate mode;
- Each output can support OSD control for edge correction;
- Compact size.
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Avenview
There are currently no product reviews.
For a period of three years from the date of purchase, if a product is determined to be defective, Avenview will repair or replace the product, at its option, at no charge. After this warranty period, you must pay for all labor charges.
In addition, Avenview will supply, at no charge, new or rebuilt replacements in exchange for defective parts for a period of three years. After the warranty period, you must pay for all parts costs.
Avenview's warranty covers products that have been deemed defective and do no work properly. However, some actions - particularly unauthorized use - will result in this warranty becoming void. Additionally, circumstances under which the malfunctions occur must fall under certain conditions. The instances that are not covered by the warranty are constituted by - but are not limited to - the following:
- Cosmetic damage
- Damage from acts of God, accident, misuse, abuse or negligence
- Modification of or to any part of the product
- Improper installation
- Loss of use of the product or wasted programming charges due to product malfunction
- Damage due to improper operation or maintenance
- Connection of the product to improper voltage supply
- Attempted repair by anyone other than a facility authorized by Avenview to service the product.