Professional equipment in mission-critical applications is all about reliability and confidence. So we started with a clean
sheet, and built what may soon become your most trustworthy piece of equipment.
Introducing the world’s first video converters truly designed for the road. Video converters nowadays are used everywhere on profesionnal A/V events, presentations, live shows and tours and often have a critical role. Yet, they are often the weakest link in the signal chain. Low quality connectors, weak enclosure, external consumer-grade power supply, and overall barebones design that all contribute to a generally unreliable piece of equipment. We wanted to change that, so we designed the xVision Video Converters.
- Integrated power supply with locking PowerCON connector. Never rely on a cluster of wall-warts again.
- Built-in convenience 120 V outlet to power nearby projector, TV, laptop, small video projector… Power bar to power both the converter and device not required anymore.
- Magnetic stacking system and non-skid rubber pad. Saves at least 10 gaffer tape rolls a year.
- Multiple mounting options : C-Clamp, wall-mount adapter, LCD mount adapter and belt adaptor.
- Rugged, Tour-ready and aesthetic enclosure : The sexiest widget in your tool box, that will keep looking good for years to come.
- Plug-n-play operation ; No dipswitches, buttons or menus to fumble with : It just works.
- Clear and ample status LED indicators for quick troubleshooting.
- HDMI input tested and compatible with Apple computers and iPad.
- Easy on-the-field identification with unique color and alphabetic coding system.
- Locking HDMI port prevents accidental disconnection.
- Integrated SDI splitter : Dual SDI outputs.
- Proudly designed and assembled in Canada.
- Video Input HDMI 1.4 type A with lock system
- Video Ouput 2 x 3G/HD/SD SDI BNC
- 3G Format Support 1080p50, 1080p59.94, 1080p60.
- HD Format Support
- 720p50, 720p59.94, 720p60, 1080i50,
- 1080i59.94, 1080i60, 1080p23.98,
- 1080PsF23.98, 1080p24, 1080PsF24, 1080p25,
- 1080PsF25, 1080p29.97, 1080PsF29.97,
- 1080p30, 1 080PsF30
- SD Format Support 525/23.98 NTSC, 525/29.97 NTSC.625/25 PAL.
- SDI Video Sampling 4:2:2 and 4:4:4
- SDI Audio Sampling Sample rate of 48 kHz and 24 bit.
- SDI Color Space YUV and RGB
- SDI Auto Switching Automatically detects incoming signal format.
- Power Supply Built-in power supply, PowerCON input, Edison Nema 5-15 output
- Power Consumption 25 W
- Operational Voltage Range 90-125 V / 90-250 V also available (with PowerCON True1)
In the box
- xVision converter HDMI to SDI
- HDMI male with locking system to DVI male (1m)
- Edison to PowerCON (1m)
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized xVision
There are currently no product reviews.