The Sescom SES-AUDIO-N-HDMI Audio Inserter lets you insert an analog audio signal via L/R RCA or digital audio signal via Toslink or RCA SPDIF into your HDMI signal path. The device allows you to insert stereo and multi-channel surround sound signals to give users the capability to select their favorite audio material.
This unit replaces the audio on the HDMI signal and can be set to select either the original audio from the HDMI input or the optical input or the analog audio input on the RCA connectors.
The analog/optical audio out from a HDMI source could be fed into a mixer along with a second audio source and that mixed audio could then be input into the optical/RCA inputs if the original audio plus additional audio is desired.
Uses & Features
- External audio input to HDMI
- Alternative audio selection to your HDMI output
- Compliant with HDMI 1.3, HDCP 1.2 and DVI 1.0
- Supports HDMI Sample Rates up to 192 kHz
- Supports Optical Sample Rate up to 48 kHz
- Supports TMDS clock frequency rate 225 MHz
- Supports high-bit-rate (HBR) audio
- HDMI cable distance test with 1080p 8/12bit resolution, the input & output can be up to 10 meters or approx. 30 feet long
- Low power consumption
- Supports 3D HDMI signals as well
- Powered via included external universal AC/DC adapter (input: 100V~240V AC, 50~60Hz) *Also includes adapters to fit European and other countries power outlets
- Dimensions excluding connectors (L X W X D): 3.5" X 3.5" X 1.5"
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Sescom
There are currently no product reviews.