The VP-409 is a high-quality video scaler for composite and s-Video (Y/C) video signals. The unit scales the video to a selectable computer graphics video output signal on a 15-pin HD connector.
- CV and Y/C Inputs.
- Multi-Standard - PAL (B/D/G/H/I) & NTSC (3.58/4.43).
- Output Resolutions - VGA, SVGA, XGA, 1280x800, 1366x768, WSXGA, SXGA, 1400x1050, 1680x1050, UXGA, 1920x1080, and WUXGA.
- Built-in De-interlacer and Comb Filter.
- Non-Volatile Memory - Retains last settings.
- Controls - Front panel buttons for choosing input signal and output resolution.
- External DC Power Source.
- Compact Kramer TOOLS™ - 3 units can be rack mounted side−by−side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK−3T rack adapter.
- Multimedia and presentation applications for projecting a composite video or s-Video source using a data projector, plasma, or TFT flat screen.
- Presentation and conference room systems, boardrooms and auditoriums.
- Conversion of composite/YC video to VGA format to use in RGBHV systems.
- Rental and staging.
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Kramer Electronics
There are currently no product reviews.
Limited warranty for seven (7) years from date of original purchase.
Fiber Optic cables have a one (1) year warranty, and Cobra products have a three (3) year warranty.