The DVI to HDSDI Single Link Scaler is the newest revision of our HDSDI conversion line incorporating single link DVI-D conversion scaled to SD/HDSDI Single link modes. Resolutions of up to 1080p are supported over the HDSDI link for those that want true "High Definition". Performance has been greatly enhanced due to Gennum's VXP Scaler onboard, allowing for new features such as Color & Gamma Correction, Noise Reduction, Detail Enhancement, Aspect Ratio Selection, Pattern Generator Mode, & Multiple Language Menu Support. The Bottom Line? -- More performance, less cost.
How It Works
DVI devices are connected to the DVI input and SDI devices are connected to the SDI output. When the source, display and the Scaler are powered and connected, video signals are converted to the proper format.
- Delivers single-link DVI-D conversion and scaling to single-link SD/HD-SDI
- Maximum Input Resolution: 1920 x 1200 @60Hz
- Maximum Output Resolution: 2048 x 1080 @ 60Hz
- IR remote included with a user-friendly on-screen display (OSD) menu
- RS-232 control for automation
- Many advanced image processing functions are present including:10-bit video processing for enhanced precision and dynamic range, noise reduction and detail enhancement, Frame rate conversion to / from any refresh rate, Color correction, Test pattern mode,Brightness and gamma adjustments, aspect ratio selection, custom timings, and French / English menus
- Maximum Pixel Clock: 165MHz (DVI)
- Input Video Signal: 1.2V p-p
- Input DDC Signal: 5V p-p (TTL)
- Output formats: SDI (SMTP 259M) up to 360Mbps, HD-SDI (SMTP 292M) up to 1.485Gbps
- Video Input Connector: (1) DVI-I 29 pin, female (digital only)
- Video Output Connector: (1) HD-SDI (BNC, female)
- RS-232 Control Port: (1) DB-9, female
- Power Supply: 5V DC
- Power Consumption: 20W (max.)
- Dimensions: 8.4" W x 6.7" D x 1.75" H (half-rack)
- Shipping Weight: 4 lbs.
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Gefen
There are currently no product reviews.
2 Year Limited Warranty