The MD-HX from Decimator Design is their new, miniature and low-cost HDMI/SDI down up cross converter with Scaling and Frame Rate conversion.
- Combines several converters for the price of one
- SDI to HDMI, HDMI to SDI, Down Up Cross Converter, 1 to 4 distribution amplifier
- Simultaneously convert HDMI and/or SDI to HDMI and/or SDI
- Scale and/or convert Frame Rate on either the HDMI or SDI input
- Re-arrange audio pairs on SDI & HDMI as required
- Robust Aluminium Case with easy to use LCD and button control system.
The MD-HX is controlled either via USB on a Mac/Windows app, or on-unit using the LCD screen and button controls. The unit comes with a metal thread Locking DC Power Supply, HDMI Cable & USB cable. Warranty for all Decimator Design products is 3 years.
• Features the following 14 modes:
1. SDI IN to HDMI and SDI OUT
2. SDI IN to SDI OUT and HDMI IN to HDMI OUT
3. SDI IN to SDI OUT and Scaled SDI IN to HDMI OUT
4. SDI IN to SDI OUT and Scaled HDMI IN to HDMI OUT
5. HDMI IN to SDI OUT and SDI IN to HDMI OUT
6. HDMI IN to HDMI and SDI OUT
7. HDMI IN to SDI OUT and Scaled SDI IN to HDMI OUT
8. HDMI IN to SDI OUT and Scaled HDMI IN to HDMI OUT
9. Scaled SDI IN to SDI OUT and SDI IN to HDMI OUT
10. Scaled SDI IN to SDI OUT and HDMI IN to HDMI OUT
11. Scaled SDI IN to HDMI and SDI OUT
12. Scaled HDMI IN to SDI OUT and SDI IN to HDMI OUT
13. Scaled HDMI IN to SDI OUT and HDMI IN to HDMI OUT
14. Scaled HDMI IN to HDMI and SDI OUT
• 4 x (3G/HD/SD)-SDI outputs, that allow it to be used as a
1 to 4 distribution amplifier. Output pair 1 can either be a
copy of the SDI input (default) or the same as pair 2.
• Includes the same Down Up Cross Converter from our multi-award
winning MD-DUCC, allowing either the HDMI or SDI input to be
scaled and/or frame rate converted to the required standard.
• This unit also includes:
- USB port for control and firmware updates
- New Metal Thread Locking DC Power Socket
- Power Supply, HDMI Cable and USB Cable
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Decimator
There are currently no product reviews.
Decimator Design warrants that this product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 36 months from the date of purchase. If this product proves to be defective within this warranty period, Decimator Design, at its discretion, will either repair the defective product without charge for parts and labour, or will provide a replacement product in exchange for the defective product.