The Datavideo NVD-20 is a wired IP video decoder with HDMI, Composite and analogue audio outputs.
The NVD-20 decodes all common protocols including RTP/RTSP, RTMP, UDP, TCP, HTTP, HLS and MPEG-TS and can output SD/HD video at resolutions up to 1080p60.
The NVD-20 is the perfect partner to the Datavideo NVS-25 IP encoder allowing full HD point to point video links over Ethernet, WiFi or the Internet.
- Operates on standard 10/100Mb Ethernet networks
- Excellent image quality with very low delay
- H.264 decoding
- Supports RTP/RTSP (Unicast/Multicast), RTMP, UDP (Unicast/Multicast), TCP, HTTP, HLS and MPEG-TS
- Feature-rich WebUI for configuration and control
- Built in video scaler
- Supports Full HD video and audio
- Supports HDMI and Composite video output
- Supports simultaneous digital embedded and analogue audio output
- Small form factor, rack mountable using RMK-1
- 12V DC input
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Datavideo
There are currently no product reviews.